"What have you done to Ayla? Just let them go, Cassandra".

"I've done nothing to the brat, I sprayed her with what I gave you. I will let Rose go, as soon as I've found someone younger, and less common, then I'll junk her with the waste. Now hushaby. It's show time"

"Anything we can do to help?" Sister Jatt says.

"Straight to the point, Whiskers. I want money"

"The Sisterhood is a charity. We don't give money. We only accept", said sister Casp.

"The humans across the water pay you a fortune, and that's exactly what I need. A one-off payment, that's all I want. Oh, and perhaps a yacht. In return for which, I shall tell the city nothing of your institutional murder. Is that a deal?"

"I'm afraid not." Said the sister

"I'd really advise you to think about this."

"Oh, there's no need. I have to decline".

"I'll tell them, and you've no way of stopping me. You're not exactly Nuns with Guns. You're not even armed". Said Cassandra

"Who needs arms when we have claws?"

"Well, nice try. Chip? Plan B", I hear Cas-Rose say.

I hear a lever being pulled and all the doors on that level open. I comes out along with a lot of the diseased people.

"What've you done?" I yell, I go to Ayla and try to wake her up. She struggles to open her eyes.

"Gave the system a shot of adrenaline, just to wake them up. See you!"

"Don't touch them! Whatever you do, don't touch!"

I pick up Ayla and run after Cassandra and Chip as the people advance on the cats.

"Please, save us." I heard the people say.

"Oh, my God", Cassandra says.

"What the hell have you done?!" I say

"It wasn't me", Cassandra defends herself.

"One touch and you get every disease in the world, and I want that body safe, Cassandra. We've got to go down"

"But there are thousands of them!"

"Run! Down! Down! Go down!" I say, running with Ayla in my arms, I can feel her fear as she clings to me.

We ran, lost Chip and now we locked ourselves in a basement, protected for now.

"We're trapped! What am I going to do?", Cassandra says. I put Ayla down and say,

"Well, for starters, you're going to leave that body. That psychograft is banned on every civilised planet. You're compressing Rose to death", I say to her.

"But I've got nowhere to go. My original skin's dead", she says with an accusing tone.

"Not my problem. You can float as atoms in the air. Now, get out. Give her back to me!"

"You asked for it". She says

Cassandra take a deep breath and blows energy out and comes straight to me.

'Ow, my head,' she has taken control of my body. At least Ayla is okay, I can feel her through the bond.

I hear Rose say,

"Blimey, my head. Where'd she go?"

"Oh, my. This is different". I hear myself/Cassandra say.

"Cassandra?!"