"Plug my phone up for me" Jahir requested. "It's somewhere in the sheets, but check the space between the headboard first"

As soon as I bent over, Jahir moved my panties to the side and thrust all in one motion.

"Shit" I breathed and tried to twist away from him.

Jahir's hands squeezed my waist tightly as he made me fuck him, slipping me up and down his length quickly, ramming up inside me.

"You know how to arch ya back, baby. Don't play with me."

I whined out a response.

We didn't have quick sex often.

He switched up and gave me slow strokes.

I couldn't even tell him anything else because I had to bury my face into my pillow to shut up.

He pulled all the way out and let me go.

I flipped over and hit him with the pillow that I was just biting on.

He dodged it and pulled clothes out of his overnight bag.

"You're going to leave me frustrated all day?" I asked.

"You gon' come over my house tonight?"

"Jahir, I can't-"

"Then I sure am" He went into the bathroom and came out, wearing a plain shirt and boxers.

"I don't deserve this"

"You need to be laid up with me not in ya dorm. That's my terms and conditions"

I changed my underwear. "We're not having sex anymore"

"Aight" He brushed it off.

"It sounds hard to believe, but I'm gonna prove it to you"

-

"Group study is wack" Reno said, turning the textbook page slowly.

"Reno, we failed the last test." Nathan reminded. "This is Alicia's intervention"

"You guys play video games too much" I shook my head.

"Who's mother are you?" Reno asked.

"Nobody's. Who's fool are you?"

"Bust down Thotiana"

"Shut the fuck up" Jahir said, making me smile.

"Shut the fuck up" I repeated.

"Y'all think y'all something" Reno replied.

I led the discussion and mostly explained on a whiteboard.

Everyone had a good understanding of the timeline of events that I created.

Another group of guys came over and they all knew eachother.

"Wassup, Jahir, Reno, Nathan, Bryce. Where's Corbin? How you doing, little lady? I'm Trevor"

"Hello" I responded quietly.

"What y'all doing over here?" Trevor asked.

"We were studying. And she can't teach all y'all niggas, so it's best to go now" Reno said.

Bryce laughed.

I started flipping through the textbook to find another topic that would be on the test.

"Imma catch up with y'all later" Trevor shooed off his friends. "I need to study"

They walked away and he pulled out his wallet. "How much do you charge for a session, and do you do one on one?"

Jahir

"That's a bad ass bitch" Trevor shook his cup of lemonade. "If she takes off her glasses and pulls her hair out of that ponytail, that's instant wifey"

Alicia left our study session because her mom called to check on her.

"Don't call her a bitch" I said.

Trevor looked around. "Y'all crazy. Nobody else tryna smash? Y'all don't see it? Where her dorm at?"

"That's invasive. She gon' get a restraining order against you" Nathan said.

"Nah. You'on see it how I see it. Imma come up off of some study sessions. Big bucks for her time"

I came up off of some study sessions.

"Aight, nice guys. I'm just saying. Let me chill on the lady"

"What lady?" Corbin asked, sitting down with a sandwich.

"Man, there was this girl tutoring them. Alexis, nah-"

"Alicia" Corbin corrected.

"Yes!"

"No. You think you gon' fuck and duck or something?" Corbin asked, opening up his sandwich to examine it.

"That's you?" Trevor asked.

"No, but she's my friend and-"

"That's the girl that was with you when you tried to kill yourself!" Trevor said.

"We telling you that she's off limits. She ain't tryna fuck with none of these niggas anyways. She need a smart nigga. You just tryna waste time"

-