backtoschoolwego

Yeah, so I'm going crazy w/ writing chapters again. I've written three since yesterday.

-

Jahir unlocked the door to his house, and smiled when he smelled food cooking.

Today had been his first day back at school, and it was stressing him out already.

Alicia was in one of his t-shirts, frying up chicken on the stove.

"I know you ain't uber over here. Ain't nothing wrong with driving"

The Girl

"For your information sir, I parked in your garage because I bought groceries" I said.

He stepped up behind me. "How you doing? How long you been here"

"Mind ya business" I teased.

"I was just asking. You wearing my shirt...." He reached up and pinched my nipples through it. "No bra...and wow"'He lifted up the back to see my butt. "Why didn't you call?"

He dipped his head and breathed all up against my ear.

I closed my eyes for a second. "Imma need you to let me cook in peace. Please? You've been up really early, and I want to make you a nice meal"

I lifted up a small pot and cut the string beans off.

"What's the rest?" He moved to look. "You got rolls in?"

I nodded my head. "Jahir, you'll see when it's all done. Go watch tv. And don't cut the game on."

"You got to feed me, baby. That's the only way imma go. You gotta be straddled up on my lap, and don't you go tryna put something on under that shirt now."

So twenty minutes later, I was doing just that.

"You missed me all day?" He asked.

I forked diced potatoes and bacon bits into his mouth and went back to cutting the chicken.

"Maybe a quarter of the day. At most. How was school?" I broke a piece of his roll off and ate it for myself.

"I need my tutor back already" Jahir said.

I dipped his chicken in barbecue sauce and fed him again. "Yeah, right"

He grabbed the plate of food when there was little scraps of everything, and put it down on the coffee table. "So wassup?"

"I don't know" I responded quickly.

He smiled at me. "You sure?"

"Jahir, I cannot even control how turned on I get, and it's not even fair. All you do is change your tone of voice, and I want you to pipe me"

"Yeah, but what can you do? The pills help everything else"

He bit my hard nipple through the shirt and rolled his teeth around it.

I made him pull away almost immediately, even though it felt nice.

"Should I talk to the doctor?" I asked.

"Yes, Doctor Jahir is in the building"

"I can't take you seriously"

I started dripping down my thighs already.

"You're horny and tired, Alicia. What is it that I can't fix? I got the two for one going on right now"