"Is she pretty?" 😎

Author's Note : Soooooo I guess I'm sticking with 1000 words a chapter, because if I typed (write? IDK 😂) I just feel that it's not enough so yeah 1000 words a chapter, sounds good? Okay so let's get to this chapter 🤗🤗💞💞 I (j)hope you enjoy this chapter yeorobun~

⚠️Warning : Bloody GIFs⚠️

Words : 1015 (😣😣)

•••⚠️•••

(Y/n)'s POV

I ran into the woods and tripped over a hard twig then fell to the ground. I grunted in pain and held my stomach.

"He kicked me quite hard.." I mumbled.

I still didn't take out that piece of shattered glass when the target (the lifeless body) was struggling to stabbed me and well..he succeeded..

I kept grunting as I kept on feeling the pain against my stomach. I take a look and my hand and well.. it's bloody..

 it's bloody

"Dammit.." I bit my bottom lip and ripped my shirt, putting it against the wound and put pressure on it.

"Aish that namja.." I gritted my teeth and clenched my other fist while the other hand keep putting on pressure on the opened wound.

I laid down on the ground, trying to catch my breath and just stared at the night sky.

•°•°🌸°•°•

Jungkook's POV

I gave a light tap on my cheek and found out that there's some blood streaming out.

TaeHyung quickly rushed towards me with a clean and wet clothes in his grasp.

"Stay still-"

I pushed him away gently and stood back up, just wiping away the blood from my cheek with sleeve.

"Yah~ it needs to be treated" Said TaeHyung.

"Gwaenchana.."

I left the building and went inside my car, sat back down at the driver seat and leaned back, letting out a sigh.