FIFTEEN: Taking a Stance

Start from the beginning

And Hector looks different in his VK outfit, to say the least. He wore a light orange tank top, a dark orange sleeveless jacket, ripped blue jeans with brown details, and brown boots. A brown belt went around his waist with a gold lightning bolt as a buckle. To accessorize, he wore brown fingerless gloves and a sheath for a sword around his hip.

"Huh, I didn't realize that speed changing was one of your abilities," Hades said teasingly, Hermes muttering a quick 'shut up' in response.

"Now, I will take these back to your rooms and you all will go save Helena," The Messenger of the Gods instructed calmly before turning to the Lord of the Underworld. "And you will stay down here and not cause any more trouble that your brother will send me to fix."

Hades looked back at his friend with a mischievous glint in his eye, "I make no promises."

Hermes let out a deep sigh, "Must you continue to make my life a living hell? I have more than enough on my plate as is."

"Oh, I know but it gives me so much joy," Hades replied with a sly grin.

Holding onto what little sanity he had left, Hermes turned back to the five teenagers. "Good luck on your mission."

Hades took a bunch of keys, turning a key in midair and causing a door to appear. "Once you go through there, you will be on the Isle of the Lost and you must return to Auradon with my daughter. Helena might physically be strong enough to take down the barrier, but she isn't in the right state - mentally or emotionally - to do something like this. And if Uma tries to get Helena to use her powers, she might do more harm than good - both to herself and others. And knowing that sea witch, she won't stop until she gets Helena to take down the barrier."

The dark fairy nodded her head, "Save the girl, save the day. Got it."

Mal walked through the door first, followed by Carlos, Evie, and then Jay. Hector stayed behind a few moments, looking at the door to the Isle in front of him.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how much trouble do you think I'll be in with the other Olympians for going to the Underworld and then to the Isle of the Lost for this unsanctioned, dangerous mission?" Hector asked his uncle.

Hades was caught off guard by the question, but answered it nonetheless. "Knowing our family, I'll say a solid 15."

The demigod nodded his head, already accepting the punishment that he knew was eventually going to come. Letting out a breath, Hector walked through the door and entered the Isle of the Lost. The door closed behind him, effectively leaving them on the island with no way out.

"Well, Hector, welcome to the Isle of the Lost," Carlos said,  extending his arm out to show him the small island that was the complete opposite of Auradon. 

The group stayed together as they walked through the dark streets of the Isle. But they quickly noticed that there was something going on that they didn't know about. The Isle people were whispering among themselves, gossiping about the latest news.

Mal guided the group to their hideout, everyone too distressed to say anything. They wanted to go get inside before anyone saw them and word spread to Uma that they were back. As Mal grabbed a rock, she swung her arm back and was ready to throw it until she had someone calling out to them.

"Yes! I knew you guys would come back," A feminine voice suddenly exclaimed, the five teenagers coming to stop and turning around to stare down the nearby dark alley. The group stared at the figure coming toward them expectantly, only to relax when they saw a familiar blonde girl with the signature Hook smile on her face. "Dizzy's going to be so happy to hear that you guys are still alive."