17

Y/n~

Oh yeah, how could I forget. I looked up at him and smiled. 

"Well why would I say no?" I turned back around. The Tv was still on and it was very loud. I couldn't see Tae's reaction but I could feel his heartbeat go faster. Cute. 

"Seriously?" He said. Anyone could hear the surprised happiness in his voice. I laughed and nodded. "Of course." 

"I can't wait to finally tell the others!" He sat up. "Why so soon?" I asked surprised. Tae rubbed the back of his neck."Well, I kind of-- Told the rest of them about liking you." My eyes widened. They knew? Hoseok probably knew I was lying then. I silently gigged. "When are you telling-" 

"Now." He got up and walked towards his phone on the counter. "What? Now?" He looked at me while typing on his phone. "Yeah, that's okay right?" I got up from the couch and walked towards him. 

I just nodded and smiled. "Are they coming over?" He nodded back at me and looked up at the clock above me. "It's only five so i'm inviting them for dinner. Jin said he was making food." Ah, makes sense. 

****

After ten minutes there was a knock on the door. Tae opened it and smiled. Six boys walked in. Jungkook wasn't with the girl anymore. I wonder why. 

Everyone was carrying something. "Oh-- You can't possibly think we can finish all this food." I asked looking at all the food being put down on the table. "Let's eat before the food gets cold." Jin said as we all rushed for a seat. 

I sat in between Tae and Hobi with Jungkook in front of me on the other side of the table. We all piled food on our plates and ate. 

After we were almost done with eating Tae cleared his throat. "I have.. News?" We all directed our attention to him. I almost forgot what it was. Tae grabbed my hand from beneath the table and looked at me. 

"Me and Y/n are now a couple." Everyone cheered except for Jungkook who just smiled. It was forced. That couldn't have been real. It surely didn't look real. What's his deal? He could have stayed with the girl from before. 

We all finished eating and gathered around the Tv in the living room and continued watching the cheesy kdramas. Everyone was slowly drifting off to sleep but before I closed my eyes Tae moved. "I need to shower. Sleep well." He said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and leaned on the arm rest where Tae used to be. 

But again. Before I could fall asleep someone disturbed me. I felt the other side of the couch sink down and I sat up to see who it was. "Sleepy?" The voice asked. It was dark so I could barely see. I hummed in confusion. "It's Jungkook. Are you and Tae happy together." He nudged me and I smiled in response. 

"I thought you liked me." He said softly but I heard it. My smile drifted away. "I thought I did too." I shrugged. "Then why are you with Tae?" He asked. I sat there thinking. "I'm not sure, he just changed." "Y/n he's not the person you think he is." I looked at him in confusion. They said the same thing. 

Jungkook and Tae are both making each other seem like bad people. "What?" I asked still tired and confused. "Give me your phone." He said. "Why?" 

"Just give me." I looked at him then reached for my phone and handed it over. "I'm adding myself in your contacts. I'll text you tomorrow and after your class meet up with me and I'll explain." 

What? What is there to explain? "Okay?" I said. Jungkook patted my head. "Now go to sleep, You have class in the morning tomorrow." and with that I lay back down and fell asleep. 

Word count: 655

A/n; Yeet. this was longer so youre welcome. its getting juicy my guys.