02

Y/n~

Shik and I arrive on campus and we enter the main building. We made our way to the counter where an older woman was seated.

"Annyeong? Sorry to bother but i'm attending school here and I'm not sure what dorm I was assigned. Do you have any way of pulling that up for me?" I ask the lady. 

"Name?" She said. "Lee y/n." I reply. I seen her type in something and then write it down on a piece of paper. "Here you are ma'am. Would you like me to walk you down or can you find it on your own?" She said handing me the note of paper. 

"I'm sure I can find it, Kamsamnida." I said politely. We walked back out and towards the building that my dorm room was located. "We'll find the room first and then come back out for my stuff, okay?" I say to Shik.

"Yes ma'am." he replied sarcastically with his hand to his head like he were saluting. "Stop that." I said hitting his arm. 

We walk further and further. "Am I really this late that I have the older dorms?" I whined. "It's going to take forever for me to walk to my classes and back." 

"Stop complaining it's annoying." Shik said. We finally arrive to the building and we walked towards the entrance. We made our way to the elevator and up the the top floor and down the hallway. I took the piece of paper out of my pocket and unfolded it. I typed in the pin and the door unlocked.

As we made our way inside there were boxes in the living room. Looks like I have a roommate. "Annyeong?" Shik yelled. I punched his arm. "Anyone in this damn building could of heard that! Don't be so loud!" There was no response. "Guess your roommate isn't here right now." Shik shrugged.

"Let's go get my things, I want to start unpacking." I said walking out of the dorm room,Shik following. We walk back to the car and I grab my two suitcases and Shik got my three boxes. I have so many things but limited space. As we made our way back upstairs someone bumped into Shik and he dropped the top box.

I heard a crashing sound inside. Great my mirror must have shattered. The guy didn't even turn around. That bastard. I seen him run out the doors and down the path. I picked up the box and placed it back onto one of the boxes Shik was still holding. I pressed the elevator button and he started to head back up to the top floor. 

I put in the code and the door clicked open yet again. I kicked the door open a little and walked in. I walked down the hallway and seen one of the rooms already taken. It had three suitcases with.. holy sh!t is that gucci? "Shik my roommate has gucci suitcases." I said pointing to the room. He walked over and into the room. "Yeah that's real gucci all right." he said and laughed. 

Okay that leaves me with this room. I walked into the room, the walls were painted a light grey and the floor was a shiny light colored wood. The bed was huge. "This is like a king, not a queen." I said leaving my suitcases in the door way and I hopped onto the bed. "Ahem, will you give me a hand pabo?" Shik said and kicked my suitcases out of the way. 

He placed the boxes on my bed and we began unpacking my stuff. I started to put my clothes in the closet and my makeup in my top drawers as Shik did my bed and wall decor. He still doesn't trust me with a hammer. 

After unpacking me and Shik went grocery shopping, I got food to fill up the fridge and bought glass cups and plates to put in the kitchen cabinets. The kitchen was clean and neat just like I wanted it to be. 

After a couple hours it was already five in the afternoon. Shik complained on how he didn't want to leave yet so he stayed at my dorm room a little longer. We sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I forced him to watch K-dramas with me. We waited for my roommate to arrive but still nothing. 

My phone rang and I checked the caller ID. "Appa"  I answered. 

"Ah~ how is my lovely Y/n doing?"

"I'm great appa and you?"

"I'm also good. How was moving in?"

"It was alright, I have a roommate and get this! They have gucci suitcases!"

"Oh that's great Y/n. Look i'm sorry I wasn't here earlier. Your brother and you should come over tomorrow night for dinner. You know your eomma is a great cook." 

"That would be great! I'll talk to Shik about it."

"Alright Y/n i'm going to let you go. Can't wait ti hear about your first day. Have a good night."

"Kamsamnida appa, you too." 

I looked at the clock on the wall above the door. "Shik I'm tired, I'm going to eat then go to bed so you should head out." I said smiling. 

"Yes ma'am." Oh boy here we go again. I shoved him out and closed the door. 

Word count: 890