Hoseok's been in the lounge all day though, and although there's a computer in front of him (even with the creepy guard behind him) he doesn't have one topic pop into his head. He had the worldwide web before him and nothing came to mind.

Then it comes to him, and he sits up in his chair and begins typing into Naver.

Eating disorders.

The courtyard is empty

The courtyard is empty. It's late. Really late. Like, fucking midnight late, but Yoongi just can't seem to be able to fall asleep right now.

He tried, really, he always tries. Usually around this time he'd be out like a light, but something is bothering him and he just can't quite put his finger on it.

Usually, when he's like this, his anxiety kicks in. And that was the last thing he needed so he heads out for a long walk to the palace's kitchen to steal some alcohol from it.

Well, it's not really stealing. Namjoon always says he's welcome to anything in there so...yeah.

Of course, the last thing he's suspecting is seeing the light in the kitchen turned on. He braces himself, expecting the worst.

So when Jungkook suddenly pokes his head out the door just as Yoongi was about to storm inside, Yoongi almost peed in his pants. "Holy shit you scared me," he gasps, hand on his chest. "Kid, I was about to punch you."

"Sorry," Jungkook mumbles, head down, spoon in his hand. "I didn't mean to. I just heard a noise outside and came out to see what it was."

Yoongi eyes him. "Why do you have on a fucking pink apron?"

Kook blinks, glancing down at it then blushing. "I'm trying to get into character," he replies softly.

The general dares to ask. "Character?"

"Yeah, Seokjin-hyung always wore a pink apron when he cooked. So I'm wearing one to get into character to cook for Taehyung."

Yoongi really doesn't want to judge but, "That's ridiculous." He notices the boy's smile fade a bit and adds, "but carry on. It might actually help."

That makes Jungkook beam and pull on the knot of the apron to tighten it. "Yeah?" he preens, "I'm really hoping it does."

"You shouldn't be here alone by the way," Yoongi adds. Where the hell did the staff move the alcohol to?

"I'm not alone, Soobin is here."

Yoongi looks back and sees that indeed the servant boy was in the corner playing some game on his phone.

"Wait, Hyung.  Why are you here?" Jungkook asks suddenly, opening the fridge to pull out ingredients.

Fumbling around the cupboards, Yoongi gives him a dull look. "I needed alcohol."

"Oh. This late?"

"Kid, it's never too late for alcohol. And personally, I've been guarding your brother's room all day and he keeps moping then turning happy when he sees a nice design then starts moping again when he remembers he's planning a funeral and not a wedding."