"Where did you get that idea and gossip?"

"Everyone in their class know, because they caught him many times starring at you and taking a picture like a stalker, not to mention they caught him talking about you to his best friend." Beam explained.

"You know guys that I'm not into guys. And I'm straight."

"We know, but are you not curious what he looks like?" Kit said.

"Nah, wasting of my time. If he was a beautiful girl, maybe I'm the one who chased him. But sad to say he was a man." Phana expression was not showing any interest in the topic.

While walking in the hallway, suddenly, a cute guy with milky white skin who blocked their way. Looking at his face, he was shy and his face was red like a tomato.

The young boy get his all courage and looked at the tall man eyes. Facing him now makes his heart beat fast.

"P'Pha, I'm your Junior, I'm Wayo khup." He paused and rubbing his fingers. He was so trembling now. "Errr, I really... really like you since my first year here." Finally Wayo said it with his whole heart. Looking down at floor and don't want to looked at the man face for now cause he was so shy and scared.

The hallway has many people, maybe the place and the time was not right, that's what he thought. His heart was trembling, he was shy and scared of discrimination but he put his courage because he really like this man in front of him. Not just like what he felt, maybe it was love at first sight.

Phana looked at him like his friends do. "So you are the famous guy who have crush on Pha." Beam said with a big smile on his face.

"Errr.." before he answered someone interrupted him. The voice was cold and break the crowd silent because of the suddenly confession.

"I don't like guys."

"Hey 'Pha don't be too harsh on him." Kit said.

"What? I'm just saying the truth and I'm doing this to make him wake up from his dream."

Wayo eye's still looking at the floor and he can't look at the other man face, he's eye's was already red and ready to cry. So this is the feeling of being rejected by someone who you like the most. The pain.

The hope you build..

Love..

"Errr, I understand.." he said without lifting his head.

"Wayo right? Don't take it too much, there's a lot people there who deserves your time and love. Don't give up." Kit said, he can see at the moment that this guy is really nice but luckily he like the cold hearted guy in the campus.

"Thank you P'." Wayo said and turn around walking slowly, making his way out of the embarrassment. The crowds looking at him, other girl was laughing and other was mocking him. While the other take a picture of him and shared it online.

"How terrible, he thinks that P'Pha will like him back? Who the hell is him?" The girl said.

"Right! That gay, he supposed to be kicked out to this school, so much full of himself."

"Sometimes, a courage makes you down to realize that you're not worth it with someone, and things that you like! Who do you think are you to make a move to Top handsome in this school." One of the girl said.

"Get lost dirty faggot."

Wayo heard all of the people said to him, all of the message from their mouths kill his heart severally. Pain...Pain.. so this is called pain, and am why I'm always alone, no one like me. I'm stupid how can I believe that someone will like me...