Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

"Another guy?" He repeats after me, trying to get me to elaborate.

"Mmhmm," I hummed , thinking of ways to tell him about Taehyung. "Someone else I'm interested in." I said and he nods slowly, trying to process my words.

"Dear, you know I support everything you do but don't you think it's a little soon? You just got out a serious relationship, do you think you're ready for another one?" He asked and I paused for a second.

He sees me go deep into thought, "who's this boy anyway?" He asked a little cheekily, lightening the mood and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"The sweetest boy I've ever met." I smiled and he mirrors my actions.

"If he makes you happy, I'm happy." He said and I feel myself grin. I loved how I could go to him without having to fear the feeling of being judged.

"He really does make me happy." I looked down to my fingers and fiddled with them as I thought about him.

"Then I'm all for it."

『⋅∘➶∘⋅』

"Hey," I spoke over the phone.

"Hi," he chimed and I could feel him smiling on the other end of the line. "How's everything at home?" He asked.

"Fine, I guess?" I flopped onto my back, my head resting on my pillow as I looked at my ceiling. "Everyone's asleep." I said and he hums lightly.

"Areum," he called out, almost singing my name. "Are you okay?" He asks softly.

"Hm?"

"You broke up with Jae, right?" He asked and I simply agree. "As much as it angers me to talk about him, he still was a big part of your life." Taehyung's voice still soft.

I remained silent, waiting for him to go on.

"So if you want to talk about it, just know I'm here."

"I know." I smiled to myself, "but it's okay. I don't want to talk about that right now." I said and we stay silent for a bit, the sound of the light drizzle hitting my windows echoed through my room.

"Taehyung," I bit my bottom lip lightly as I thought about him, "I want to see you." I said, still wanting to complete what I started when I went over to his place.

"I want to see you too." He whispered and for some reason I felt a chill run down my spine.

"Can I come over?" I sat up on my bed, nibbling against my nails as I feel my gut twist.

"Be ready in 10," he said and I squeaked, "what?"

"I'll pick you up."

『⋅∘➶∘⋅』

I rushed out quietly, trying not to wake Aera and my dad as I walked towards Taehyung's car. I got in the passenger seat, raking my fingers through my slightly damp hair as I looked to him.

A subtle smile played on his luscious lips as his eyes locked with mine. It was shy but also expecting. We both knew what we were going into. I feel the blood rush up to my head as my breath got caught in my throat, feeling my body craving his more by the second.

As he drove, I feel my eyes scanning every inch of him, from his arms to his neck to his lips.

God, this man had the most beautiful lips.

We reached a red light and I couldn't help myself, my hand reaching out as my fingers traced down his neck to his chest.

"Areum," He groans softly, as he grabbed my hand. "I won't be able to wait if you do this here." He looked at me, his chest raising with deep breaths.

The light turns green but he doesn't notice, his eyes still glued onto mine.

"Green light," I said, a smile tugging onto my lips and he shakes his head, releasing his grip on my hand. He fixed his eyes onto the road and began driving and my heart picked up its pace the moment I feel his hand on my thigh.

His fingers slowly rode up my thigh and my eyes drift shut. His touch alone had me breathless.

"Fuck," he breathed out, turning into the nearest parking lot where he came to a stop and I was thankful. I needed him, now.

He unbuckles his seatbelt and so do I. He tugged onto my waist as I strategically got myself on top of him, my entire body now resting against his.

Without hesitation, his lips find mine. They're warm and soft against mine and I feel myself melt into his arms. His grip on my waist tightens as he brought my body as close to his as possible. He slides his hand under my shirt and I feel a pull in me. A need for him. His fingers trail up my back, his touch leaving a heat all over my skin.

We weren't worried about anything in that moment, the only thoughts in our minds being each other. The rain blurring out the vision and noise of the outside world, setting the mood for us.

I start unbuttoning his shirt as I move my hips against his teasingly, earning a soft moan from him. I manage to take his shirt off and in a second, he takes mine off too and now we were sitting skin to skin as our lips moulded together.

His lips start travelling lower and a warmth surges through me the moment they come into contact with my neck. I grip onto him tighter as I feel his lips on my skin.

He fiddled with the buttons of my shorts, undoing it with ease. "I want to touch you," his voice deeper than usual as his brown eyes take on a dark quality. I'm too far gone, wanting to feel him everywhere and the thought of that leaves me in a daze. I manage to whisper a "please," and then his hand reaches where I want him to. I throw my head back, back arching as he moves his fingers against me.

"Taehyung!" My hand gripped onto his hair as he slips a finger inside me and then another. I hear him groan against my skin, kissing his way up from my chest to my lips. His lips touch mine but only briefly as I'm attempting to catch my breath.

My hips move against his fingers frantically, desperately searching for release as he meets me with each thrust, his fingers working me over the edge. I can tell he knows I'm close because as my body tenses, he groans. "So fucking beautiful." He lets out in a husky whisper as my grip on him goes tighter. And then I feel his free hand cup my cheek as he made me look at him.

He reconnects our lips, "mine," he breathes out in between the kisses.

I look at him through hooded eyes, chest heaving against his as I'm attempting to catch a full breath. But I don't. I can't. Not when he's looking at me with those eyes that burned longingly with desire. His fingers pump inside me and he brushes his lips against mine as he's whispering the words.

"You're mine."