Imagine 14: Paul ~ Gone In A Flash

{Your POV}
I was a little bit lost,
But I'm not anymore.
I was a little bit hurt,
But I'm not anymore.
I was a little left out,
But I'm not anymore.
'Coz the tears fell down,
But the don't anymore.

"You have a lovely voice." A sweet voice stated.

"Wha-oh um hi. Didn't see you there." I exclaimed. As I turned around, I met eyes with the most handsome boy I'd ever seen. He had soft, dark brown hair with shiny, chocolate brown eyes that sparkle like the stars.

"I'm Paul."

"Oh-uh-i'm (Y/n). It's nice to meet you?" I said though it sounded more like a question.

"Sorry, it's probably really weird me coming in like this. It's just that I heard this amazing voice and had to find out where it was coming from." A smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

"A beautiful melody from a beautiful girl." I could already feel my cheeks turn crimson from the compliment. I noticed a strap coming across his chest from what seemed to be a guitar.

"You play?"

"Yeah. Music means everything to me."

"Did you uh- did you want to join me?" I asked with politeness.

"Yeah. Sounds good." I noticed a small gleam in his eyes as he swung the guitar round to his front.

"Is this your song?"

"Yeah. It's called 'The Cure', did you want to play it?"

"I'd love to." He stated as he looked to the music sheets and put his fingers to the strings. I watched as his fingers glided across, creating a beautiful sound, whilst his faced morphed into concentration as he perfected the melody. I began to sing...

I lost my Faith,
Made my mistakes,
Couldn't find a way to make it easy,
I'll be better on my own,
Believe me,
Pain I hold back,
Can't live like that,
Yeah I made my peace with all the sorrow,
And now I'm living for tomorrow,
I'm a girl with a new face,
And a life that's been changed,
You know,
You know,
You know...

"That was brilliant, I have to go now, but I'll see you soon." And with that, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left like a flash.

I still felt his lips lingering on my cheek and I knew that one thing was for sure...

I will see Paul soon.

{A/N: I'm so sorry I have been quite inactive recently and I know this wasn't the best imagine but I wanted to get something out for you guys.}

~ gladergreenie x