Imagine 6: Jake ~ Something Wrong (Part 1)

{Your POV}
I was just going for my daily jog around the block when I spotted a guy, about my age, frantically pacing about as if he's just done something really bad. He was very good looking though. He had a well defined square jaw, that could probably cut my finger if I ran my finger along it, messy, yet cute, dirty blonde hair that was reflected as golden in the light from the street lamp. He had round doe eyes and was fairly tall, just a bit taller than me. I felt myself staring but I couldn't help it, he was too perfect. I was just glad that he wouldn't see me otherwise he would've probably been creeped out. Hesitantly, I chose to approach him since he was still pacing about in a worried manner.
"Hey, are you ok?" I asked with concern.
"Oh uh well, not really..." He mumbled.
"What's up?" I asked.
"I've done something bad, really bad." He said simply.
"Oh, well I'm (Y/n). It can't have been that bad surely?" I introduced myself and questioned.
"Actually, it was. My name's Jake by the way." He introduced himself.
"What did you do?" I asked.
"Something, I was manipulated by a gang to do it..." He started. I just thought about the time I was forced into killing someone so that I wouldn't lose my family. It was only someone who was homeless, but they probably had a family, somewhere, worried out of their minds.
"I can relate, I was manipulated by a gang into killing someone." I mumbled slightly hesitant to tell him.
"Really? They made me shoot someone and now I have to hide the gun." He replied.
"I could help you." I stated.
"Would you?" He asked.
"Yeah, now the best place to hide it would be to put it in a location near your house, so that you know where it is before you find a permanent place to put it." I explained.
"Okay, I have the place." He said and we rushed to the place of which he lived. He lifted up a few floorboards, making a creaking sound with each one, and placed the gun in a compartment below.
"Are you sure this is okay?" He suddenly asks me.
"Of course! As long as no one knows about it, you'll be perfectly fine." I explained.
"Thank you." He stated out of nowhere.
"For what?" I asked with confusion.
"For helping me out, I couldn't have done it without you." He stated.
"Oh, well I have to get going, take my number in case you need my help again." I explained as I wrote my number on a piece of paper. After I handed him it, I swiftly made my way out the door before jogging back to my flat as it was nearly dark. I decided to make myself some cheese on toast to eat and once I had done that, I went to my bed and fell asleep...

{A/N: Just wanted to say that you should really check out this story called A Real Dream by KristaOptimusPrime, it's a TBS x reader and I think it's really good. Thanks.}