Imagine 3: Donald ~ The Project

{Your POV}
I sat in my room pondering on random things as I was drawing when I heard a knock at my door. I was a little confused then I realised something I was supposed to be working with Donald on a project for school. I quickly got up and out of my bed and then I quickly put on some jeans and a top, over my tank top and shorts. I tied my hair up in a quick ponytail and was about to head downstairs when my mum shouted,
"(Y/N)! Donald's here to do the project." Wow! I couldn't remember, but my mum could. I rolled my eyes at the thought and made my way downstairs swiftly after putting the things I needed on my desk.
"Hey Donald." I greeted him as I stood in the hallway.
"Hey (y/n). Where should I put my stuff?" He asked.
"Oh yeah, Well, did you want to bring it up to my room? I have my stuff for the project up there." I asked him in return.
"Uhh, sure." He said.
"Okay, follow me..." I responded as I began to walk u0 the stairs into my room... I opened the door and saw the quite big mess in my room but shrugged it off as I wasn't the sort of person that cared and it wasn't that bad, mainly just books and stuff.
"Sorry about the mess, I'm a bit lazy." I joked.
"It's cool. To be honest I don't care about mess either." He added.
"Anyway, should we start? I have everything on my desk. You can put your bag and stuff in the corner." I said as I gestured to the corner of my room that was actually clean. He looked up at my wall, next to him, and started looking at the different drawings of things I have done. They were mainly animals and plants to be honest. However, to me they were more than that, I could tell from the situations they were in, in the different drawings.
"I didn't know you drew." Donald stated as he turned around to look at me.
"Oh those, yeah I just draw in my spare time..." I mumbled.
"They're pretty good. What do they represent?" He asked.
"Thanks, most of them represent my view on life I guess. You see this one," I said as I pulled off one of a rabbit in a grassland with a predator about to sneak up on it from the bushes. He nodded as I took it.
"Well, to me it represents how our life can be taken us whenever, without giving us a chance. Basically, the rabbit has no idea that in less than a minute, it will be dead and it's life will be gone. You know?" I explained.
"Yeah, I of all people should know, how come you feel like that?" He asked.
"Reasons. I haven't told anyone. I'm suprised I've hid it for this long..." I said with a slight hesitance.
"What do you mean you've 'hid', if you don't mind me asking?" He asked.
"I guess I should tell someone..." I started as I sat down and patted a spot for him to sit next to me. I let out a little sigh once he sat down and then continued,
"Basically, since I was born, I've lived with asthma. No one has ever known and that's why I never take part in PE. To me, if I have an asthma attack and I don't have my inhaler, I'm pretty much gone. I don't have have a chance unless someone calls an ambulance." I explained. Donald put a hand on my shoulder consolingly.
"How come you never told anyone?" He asked.
"Its stupid but I guess... I was embarrassed." I said as my cheeks flushed red from embarrassment of my stupidity.
"You shouldn't be embarrassed. People care you know. Trust me, I know. People in my life care too much." He said as he let out a slight chuckle. I followed with a slight giggle as well.
"I understand, my mum always checks to see if I have my inhaler before I go to school. I mean, literally every five minutes." I said.
"Don't you just wish that you could be free to do what you want sometimes?" He asked.
"Absolutely! I hate it when people are constantly on my back worrying about things that they don't need to. It puts a lot of pressure on me that I don't need." I added.
"You know, (y/n), I thought you were some perfect goody too shoes before you told me about this. I wasn't sure about doing the project with you, but now I'm glad, I've never known someone in the same situation as me. I know it's not exactly, but it's the closest." He chuckled.
"Yeah, I know. I always tried to keep myself, since then I wouldn't have to worry about losing things. It's weird actually talking to someone like this, not that I don't enjoy it." I said.
"I have an idea." He stated. I looked at him with a confused expression until he continued,
"How do you feel about sneaking out?" He asked.
"Well, I've never done it before, I've had no reason to really. But I guess I'm cool with it. Why?" I asked.
"I want to take you somewhere." He stated.
"Um Okay, where?" I asked.
"You'll find out when we get there." He simply stated again.
"Okay, let's go." I said as we both got off of the bed and snuck outside. As soon as we left the house, we sprinted for a few blocks till I was out of breath and needed to stop. I put my hands through my pockets only to realise my inhaler wasn't there. I immediately sat down on the bench closest to us and started wheezing. Donald looked at me with a confused expression until I spoke,
"D-Donald... m-my inhaler... it's gone..." I said between desperate breaths.
"W-What?" He asked with concern.
"I... need you... to go... to my house... get my inhaler..." I said as I leaned back trying to hold onto my breaths.
"(y/n)! I'm so Sorry, I'll go get it." He said as he quickly rested his hand on my shoulder for a second before running off to get my inhaler. About ten minutes later, Donald came sprinting round the corner with my inhaler in his hands. I was struggling worse than before as my breaths were getting weaker. I didn't have the strength to lift my hand anymore, so as soon as Donald reached me, he took the lid off and gave me the dosage from it.
"I'm so sorry (y/n). I should've checked before we left. I'm such an idiot." He said, by now I was able to move so I sat up and rested a hand on his shoulder. It took a few minutes for me to be able to speak but when I could, I did.
"Thank you Donald. You're not an idiot, you saved my life." I said softly, as I was still a little weak.
"But if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be in this situation." He said as he continued to pace in front of me.
"Donald please sit down." I asked him. He sat down but was tapping his foot anxiously so I cupped his face with my hands.
"Donald, stop worrying, I'm okay." I said firmly.
"I'm Sorry, I just couldn't lose you. You're the only one who can understand me." He said and there wasn't a hint of lies at all in his voice.
"I'm here now Donald. I'm Okay." I reassured him.
"I know, I was just worried." He said.
"Donald please-" he cut me off by connecting his lips with mine. It was a sweet kiss, filled with love, not just one when you play spin the bottle, it meant something. Eventually, he pulled away.
"I'm sorry (y/n). I had to do that. I really like you and I didn't want to lose you before I had a chance." He explained.
"I really like you too." I said as I leaned in a little and we connected our lips again...