Imagine 1: Thomas ~ The Sister (Part 1)

{Your POV}
"(Y/N)! HURRY UP!" I heard my brother shout from downstairs.
"Hold on Dylan!" I shouted in return. Yes my brother was Dylan O'Brien. I was getting ready to visit the studio with my brother as he was doing interviews for his latest movie, The Maze Runner. He basically begged me to come as he wanted to introduce me to the cast. I wasn't so sure about it, they were all celebrities and I was just me but I went along with it anyways as he probably would keep nagging me if I didn't. I quickly put on my clothes and rushed downstairs to grab some food.
"Hey sleepy head!" Dylan said as I walked downstairs. He ruffled my hair a little before I followed him into the kitchen.
"Dylan! I just brushed my hair!" I exclaimed.
"Oh, c'mon (y/n). I made your favourite anyways, (y/f/f)." He said with puppy dog eyes.
"Okay, you're forgiven. Let's eat!" I said as I looked at the delicious food. He handed me a plate and I dug in straight away. It was delicious.
"Calm down (y/n)! You won't be able to digest it properly." Dylan said with a chuckle.
"I'm sorry, it's too good. It should be a compliment to your cooking anyways." I said.
"Okay, Okay. The limo will be here in half an hour to drive us to the studio." He informed me.
"Oh, I'm lucky, travelling in style." I said with a chuckle.
"Only the best for my little sis!" He added.
"Alright! Only by two years!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

Half an hour later...

We were just sat around watching tv whilst waiting for the limo to turn up. As we were, a knock at the door interrupted us,
"C'mon (y/n)! That's probably the limo." Dylan said with urgency as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the door. Luckily, I was able to get my stuff before we left. We walked down to the limo and the chauffeur opened the door for us to get in. I followed suit after Dylan and sat opposite him...
"So, apart from Kaya, who's going to be there?" I asked, trying to make conversation.
"Well, there will be, Ki, Thomas, Will, Dexter, Aml and Blake." He informed me.
"Oh, cool. But please no PDA with Kaya whilst I'm there?" I nearly begged.
"Okay, okay. Only for you sis." He said in return.
"Good, now how long till we get to the studio?" I asked.
"Not long, well be there soon." Dylan responded. We chatted for a little while about random stuff until about ten minutes later when we arrived at the studio...

When we walked in, I was awe-struck. The place was huge. It felt like a maze itself. There were people frantically rushing about all over the place and in the corner of my eye I saw a massive buffet table. I would definitely be visiting that later.
"C'mon, (y/n). Let's go introduce you to everyone." Dylan said as he grabbed my hand and started walking down the halls. I looked around and spotted a room labelled, Recording Studio, I knew I wanted to go there.
"Dylannnnn! See that room over there, do you think I could try it out later?" I asked with puppy dog eyes, following his tactics.
"Maybe, but we've got other places to go." He said in response. We continued to walk down the halls until we reached this one room and Dylan walked in. I followed suit.
"Hey guys, this is my Sister (y/n)." He introduced me. I got an array of hey's and hi's from everyone. I sat on a lone seat next to a sofa which Kaya was sat on and Dylan obviously sat next to her, very close might I add. He started pecking her on the forehead.
"Dylannnn! What did I tell you about PDA!?!" I moaned.
"Oh, yeah, sorry I forgot." He mumbled as he made a bit of space between them. I smirked in achievement.
"Finally! They never stop doing that! Thanks (y/n)!" Ki said.
"Yeah, how did you do that?" Thomas asked.
"Oh, I'm his little sister so he'll do anything for me." I smirked.
"I'm just glad they stopped. I'm only thirteen and I don't wanna see that!" Blake added. We all bursted into laughter as he said this.
"Oh, Dylan, do you and (y/n) want to come to in and out burger for lunch with Kaya, Thomas and I?" Will asked.
"Sure, but why aren't the others?" He responded.
"Oh, they don't want any." Kaya responded.
"You okay with that (y/n)?" Dylan asked me.
"I guess so... as long as they have chicken." I responded.
"Cool." He said. I saw him try to move his arm so that it wrapped around her shoulder, but me being me, I decided to grab it and wrap it backwards round his shoulder.
"No PDA, remember? If you want to put your arm round someone's shoulder, you can do it with your own." I said as I released his arm. Everyone started laughing whilst Dylan kept his arm at his side. Kaya never minded though as she knew I would only do it if I was staying around and she thought it was kinda funny.
"What are we doing then?" Dylan asked the others.
"Uh, nothing at the moment really. Do you guys wanna play a game?" All asked.
"Yeah sure." Everyone responded.
"Okay, let's play truth or dare." Dexter said. We all nodded in agreement. Though Dylan decided to add a rule.
"That's Cool, but no kissing dares as Kaya' s with me and no one is touching my sister." I just rolled my eyes a little at his overprotectiveness.
"Okay, Dexter you can go first." Ki said.
"Okay... Thomas, truth or dare?" Dexter asked.
"Umm, dare I guess." Thomas responded.
"Okay, I dare you spend the rest of the day shirtless!" Blake said enthusiastically. Thomas immediately gulped when he said this. And started to hesitantly remove his top.
"Aw, c'mon Thomas, it can't be that bad under there." I joked as I gestured to his top. Everyone started laughing apart from Dylan who gave me a slight glare. I rolled my eyes at him and looked back to the group in the middle. He fully removed his short and I'm not gonna lie, I was impressed. He had a very well defined six-pack.
"Okay, Will, truth or dare?" Thomas asked.
"Dare." Will responded confidently.
"Okay, I dare you to say Oh, and by the way, I love you. After every sentence in the game.
"Okay, Oh, and by the way, I love you." Will responded.
"(y/n). Truth or dare? Oh, and by the way, I love you." Will asked.
"I'm boring but I'm gonna say truth." I responded.
"Okay, out of everyone in the room, who do you think is the best looking? Oh, and by the way, I love you." He asked, clearly expecting me to say one of the boys, but I had three loopholes so I responded confidently.
"Me." I said.
"What? Oh, and by the way, I love you." Will asked.
"You said anyone. Now, Dylan, truth or dare?" I asked.
"Dare." He said smugly. I had the perfect dare for him, so I was thrilled.
"Okay, I dare you to have absolutely no PDA with Kaya for the rest of the week. And the cast can keep an eye open when I'm not here." I responded.
"I-I can't do that!" He responded, shocked.
"Well, you're gonna have to otherwise you have to take me on a shopping spree. And that goes for if you break it as well." I informed him, feeling proud of myself.
"Oh... Umm... Okay." He mumbled.
"Nice one (y/n)!" Aml exclaimed as he gave me a high five. I'm not gonna lie, I was extremely proud of myself. Just that moment Thomas started speaking,
"Please can I put my shirt back on, it's freezing!" He exclaimed. Will smirked at him and then spoke.
"Actually, I'm still too hot, Dexter, could you turn up the A.C please?" Will asked and Dexter did making Thomas shiver.
"Aww, c'mere Thomas. I'll give you a hug to keep you warm." I said as I moved to sit on the sofa to give him a hug. He didn't resist so we stayed like that for the rest of the game. I don't know why but I felt a huge confidence boost so I whispered in Thomas' ear,
"You know, you look really hot without a shirt." I looked up and saw his cheeks rise to a bright red colour. I simply smiled at him which he happily returned.
"Hey Thomas, can I speak to you outside please?" Dylan asked, slightly sternly.
"Oh, uh sure." Thomas responded, taken a bit off- guard. He let go of me and started to follow Dylan out the door. It was silent for a few minutes till I heard shouting...
"YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM (Y/N)! SHE'S MY SISTER AND YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO FLIRT WITH HER!" It was Dylan.
"I wasn't flirt-" I herd Thomas try to speak calmly when Dylan cut him off,
"STAY AWAY THOMAS! I DON'T BUY YOUR STUPID GENTLE MAN ACT!" He continued.
"I swear I-" Thomas was cut off again but not by Dylan this time, by me.
"What the he'll is going on Dylan!" I shouted at him.
"You shouldn't be asking me!" He returned the shout.
"What do you mean!?!"
"He's the one trying to get into bed with you."
"I'm not-" Thomas started.
"He is not trying to get me into bed Dylan!" I paused for a second.
"He's supposed to be your best friend!" I added.
"Well, I don't know about that!" He shouted.
"Please, Dylan stop! Before you do something stupid!" I demanded.
"What! Like hit him in the face! I should've done that a long time ago!" He shouted as he pulled his fist back.
"Dylan stop-" I started but he pushed me behind him. I saw his fist about to collide with Thomas' face so I ran in front before anything could happen. The next thing I knew, I crashed on the floor as my head collided with something, then it all went black...