Imagine 9: Jojen ~ Lifeline (Part 1)

{Your POV}
I sat by the campfire looking around me whilst twirling my knife in my hands, Osha was also sat by the fire but she kept a firm grip on her spear ready to attack anyone that would dare to try and hurt Bran. He was sat further away from the fire leaning against the back of the tree due to the fact that he was unable to use his legs from him falling from the tower...

My thoughts were interrupted when we heard movement in the distance that sounded like people. It wasn't Rickon or Hodor though, I would've known that from the sound of Shaggydog, Rickon's direwolf.
"I'm going to go investigate, I'll be back in a minute." Osha said out of the blue.
"I'm coming with you." I added.
"Wait, Y/N! What if someone comes?" Bran questioned.
"You'll have Summer with you, you'll be safe." I explained before walking into the woods with Osha. We looked around us as we got further into the woods. I looked back and had a limited view of the camp when I saw someone approaching Bran.
"Osha! There's someone walking over to Bran!" I said urgently.
"Right! You stay here for the moment, I'm going to go check on him, if it looks like we're in danger, come back. Got it?" Osha asked. I nodded and watched her walk off into the distance. I sat behind a large log laying on the ground that still had a good view of the camp. However, as I saw that Osha had her spear placed on the neck of the boy walking towards Bran, a girl was coming up behind Osha with a knife gripped firmly in her hands. From viewing this, I started approaching them, making sure that I wasn't making a sound till I eventually approached a tree and hid behind it. The tree was right on the border of the camp so the girl was only ten meters away from me. After a couple of seconds, the girl had a grip on Osha, holding the knife to neck. I decided to move so I got out from behind my tree and moved swiftly behind the girl. Before I got a grip, I heard Bran shout,
"Y/N don't!" I ignored his comment and grabbed the girls hair, yanking her back and holding the knife at the back of her neck.
"Drop it!" I said sternly.
"Not until she let's go of my brother!" The girl exclaimed.
"Osha, let go. I still have the girl." I commanded. She eventually dropped her spear hesitantly and looked from the girl and me to the boy. Since she didn't have a grip on Osha anymore, I pulled the girl back further with a stronger grip. The boy walked up to Summer, who was growling visciously, I let out a slight sniffer as I knew that Summer would probably rip his throat out if he got to close to Bran. However, to my suprise, he held out his hand and Summer sniffed it before walking off into the forest. Osha moved next to Bran to protect him as the boy got closer and closer.
"Who are you!?!" I exclaimed. The boy turned to me before responding.
"I am Jojen Reed and this is my Sister, Meera." He said as he gestured to the girl in my grip. I looked at him with a slight confusion before covering it up with anger.
"Y/N, let the girl go." I heard Bran say from his tree.
"Why should I!?!" I retaliated in anger.
"I know the boy, he was in my dream." Bran explained.
"What if they want to hurt you?" I questioned, calming a little bit.
"Trust me, they won't." He tried to stop me.
"No! We don't know them. I swore to protect you and that's what I'm going to do!" I exclaimed.
"Please Y/N, don't!" Bran begged me. I looked in his eyes and saw the hurt and desperation. I looked at the girl in my grip, apparently Meera, then to the boy, Jojen and back to Bran. It took a lot to make me let the Meera go, but I hesitantly did.
"Thank you." Meera mumbled sarcastically.
"I could be killed you if I wanted to!" I almost hissed at her before walking to Osha and Bran's side. I glanced at Jojen and Meera trying to judge them when Bran asked the question I was thinking,
"Why are you here?"
"My sister and I have travelled far to find you Brandon. We are here to help you on your journey." Jojen explained. I scoffed at him before picking up a spear and heading off into the woods.
"Y/N!" I heard Jojen shout my name.
"What?" I questioned.
"There is stuff I need to discuss with you, I've been having visions." Jojen said, making it sound slightly pleading.
"What do you want to tell me?" I questioned but before he could answer, he was interrupted by Osha in the distance.
"Y/N! Come back NOW!" She practically screamed. Me not wanting to question her since I knew what she was like, went back to the camp after bidding a goodbye to Jojen even though I swear his gaze was following me the entire time...