Imagine 4: Lampwick ~ Theif! (Part 1)

{Your POV}
I walked round to the bakery after finishing my work helping Mr. Geppetto with his wood work. I looked around the corner and saw Lampwick talking to a little kid that I never knew and Lampwick had a huge smirk on his face, I clearly knew he was up to no good since he was the troublemaker of the town, so I decided to wait a minute and then speak to him...
"Hey... Lampwick!" I said as I turned the corner.
"Oh, hey (Y/n)! What's a pretty face like you doing here then?" He questioned. Did I forget he's a major flirt.
"The bakery's there..." I said even though it was obvious.
"Oh." Was all he responded.
"Though, I would like to know what you are doing?" I questioned.
"Well, come here then and I'll show you." He said with a smirk as he started to enter the bakery. I followed hesitantly even though I was kind of curious. When I walked in I saw that Lampwick was stood in the corner with a smirk still placed on his face whilst the same little kid was asking the baker for something.
"Two pennies." The baker said.
"No I'll just take these please." The kid responded. 'What's Lampwick up to now?' I thought. And as if on cue Lampwick grabbed the paper bag out of the little kid's hand and sprinted out of the shop. A few seconds later the little kid sprinted out following Lampwick. I felt bad for the baker so I offered him the money for it.
"Take this, I'm sorry they did that." I said sympathetically.
"No no no, it's their fault not yours." The baker said.
"No please, Lampwick's quite the troubkemaker, you shouldn't suffer because of him." I explained.
"Okay, if you're sure then... thank you." The baker said as I handed him the money and he took it from my hand. I walked out of the shop wondering if I should regret what I did, but I knew it was right. I kind of feel bad for Lampwick though, he has no family and I'm not sure if he even has a home. I just continued down the street when I came across Lampwick and the little kid talking and eating the food from the bakery. I decided not to tell him that I paid for it as he might get quite annoyed.
"Lampwick!" I called out.
"Oh, hey (Y/n). What's up?" He questioned.
"Nothing, what was that at the bakery? and who's this?" I questioned back, pointing to the little kid.
"We stole the food, so what? And this is-" he got cut off by the little kid shouting,
"I'm Pinnocchio!" He exclaimed. Lampwick rolled eyes at the little kid.
"Well nice to meet you Pinnoccio." I said whilst offering my hand to him.
"You want one?" Lampwick asked whilst offering the paper bag.
"Uhh sur-" I was cut off, again, by Pinnocchio.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"(Y/n)." I stated.
"How old are you?" Pinnocchio asked again but before I could responded Lampwick interrupted,
"She's my age. Now leave the poor girl alone." He said then he grabbed my hand and walked away from Pinnocchio.
"Where are you going?" Pinnocchio asked from behind.
"Away from here, you go back to your father now." Lampwick responded as he walked round the corner and pulled me into alleyway. As he stopped I realised I was almost pinned up against the wall of the alley.
"What are you doing!?!" I questioned in a whisper shout.
"What! Don't you like it?" He questioned with a smirk as he moved slightly closer.
"Lampwick! Seriously what are-" I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing onto mine I hesitated for a moment but then I let myself get absorbed into the kiss. Lampwick eventually pulled back and spoke,
"That was-" I cut him off by kissing him and pulling him closer to me. We kissed for a few minutes until we had to let go for breath.
"Wow!" We both said in unison.
"Lampwick, I would like to stay, but my mum has probably been wondering where I am..." I said as Lampwick stepped back to give me some room.
"Okay, maybe I'll see you tommorow..." he said a little bid sad.
"Unless you want to come to my house for dinner?" I questioned.
"No, that's Okay, I need to get home..." he said.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yeah..." he simply stated. I was starting to walk away when I quickly turned back to Lampwick and connected our lips for a further few seconds.
"Bye..." I said as I walked away. When I got home my mother was not happy as she said,
"Where have you been!?!" She questioned with a hint of anger in her voice.
"Well... I was..." I started to say but not really knowing what to say.
"You were with a boy weren't you?" She asked, annoyed.
"Umm well-" she cut me off.
"As long as it wasn't with that troublesome Lampwick then I won't be mad. I looked down and sighed, trying to avoid eye contact with my mother.
"What have I told you (Y/n)! Stay away from that boy, he is trouble!" She exclaimed.
"He's not! He just has had a hard life and he's much nicer than you have ever been to me!" I shouted at her.
"DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOUNG WOMAN!" She shouted at me. I couldn't take it, I ran out the door and slammed it shut...

I ran as fast as could away from her and eventually found myself at the beach. I sat on a giant boulder near by an old, red boat tilted upside down with fishnets covering it. I started to sob and cry, I was there for about five minutes when I heard someone call my name,
"(Y/n)? Is that you?" They asked.
"Who's there?" I questioned.
"Its me! Lampwick! Under the red boat." He said. I walked over to the boat and lifted up the fishnets to reveal Lampwick lying there shivering slightly, with only his coat for warmth.
"What are you doing under here?" I asked.
"It's my home." He stated.
"Really?" I questioned.
"Yeah..." he mumbled quietly so only I could hear.
"Are you cold?" I asked.
"Slightly, but why were you crying?" He asked. After hearing his words I laid down beside him and wrapped my arms around him. I just laid there for a few moments, sobbing slightly from the recent events, as he kissed my head in order to calm me.
"What happened?" He asked again in a whisper.
"M-My mum... s-she shouted at m-me...  because I was with you..." I sobbed.
"Oh, (Y/n) I'm sorry, she shouldn't have done that. I'm always here for you." He whispered.
"I don't care anyways...  she never loved me properly..." I mumbled. He didn't say anything, he just held me tighter.
"You know, home come you're always a troublemaker but you act like this around me?" I questioned, trying to change the subject.
"Well... it's because-" he was cut off by someone shouting for me,
"(Y/N)!! WHERE ARE YOU!?! GET HOME NOW! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE, JUST COME OUT AND THERE WILL BE NO CONSEQUENCES!!" It was my mother.
"Lampwick please, I can't go back." I mumbled.
"Its okay, (Y/n) just stay here..." Lampwick said as he began to stand up and walk from under the boat...

(A/N: I just wanted to say that I am now allowing requests, they can be of any character listed in the description, which is Thomas, Newt, Donald, Lampwick, Simon, Jake, Casey, Whitey, Jojen and Paul. However, I only write X Reader's so the plot can still be requested. I would also like to say that it will have to go in the order that my imagines go. If you have a request, message me what you want. Thanks!)