I giggle and he continues pecking me all over.

"Te amo fea " (I love you ugly) he smiles letting me go slightly.

"I love you too" I peck him.

I then get off him and throw a bit water on Atiya taking off all the soap. She was now in her cute little towel.

Ohgeesy posted

Ohgeesy: only time y'all boys gonna see her like this but gees she cuter then her ma 😬😭💝

❤️ 💭
2,478 liked by fenixflexin 418

Press for more comments

Fenixflexin: my lil homie T gonna get these boys !
Ohgeesy replies: hell naw!

Hennessy.2: 🥰

User37: awe!!!

User28: leave them and come to me !!!

I was now dressing Atiya in her cute onesie that was gray striped. Once I was done I layed her next to Handro while I went to go get ready for a shower. I was now getting my underwear.

"Owwww ATIYA STOPPP" Handro yells and I turn to see her pulling his hair and biting his ear.

I immediately crack up while Handro glares at me.

"Mamas no" I smack her hand slightly and she pouts while her lip quivers and even though it's hard as it is seeing her cry she can not just be pulling people hair!

"No no princess go ahead pull my hair " Handro then puts his head on her lap and she immediately stops crying and yanked his hair but when she sees the mad face I gave her she stops and cries.

"Baby let her" Handro whines pulling me on his lap.

"No she not gonna be spoiled"

"She is going to be with me" he laughs.

"Not on my watch" I laugh

"You so bossy" he whispers in my ear and pulls my face closer to him to kiss me but before we can Atiya pulls Handro hair and pulls my face close to her.

I immediately crack up and peck her small lips and she smiles laughing along with me.

"NO NO TIYITA YOU DONT DO THAT" Handro groans/yells rubbing his head.

Since Atiya never gets yelled at by Handro she immediately cries and yells looking like something hurt her. Poor baby.

"No no mama don't cry" I cooe pecking her cheek and she smiles pulling me in for another small slobbery kiss.

"Hey hey I thought we wasn't spoiling her" Handro whines

"I thought we were" I smirk

"Fine fine you win no spoiling" he nervously laughs seeing my smirk.

He then tries to kiss me again but Atiya screeches and pulls Handro hair away from me.

"Hey hey those lips are mine" Handro yells at Atiya who just stares at him really red.

"Cmere babyyy" I cooe pulling Atiya in my embrace and kissing her all over while she laughs.

"Mamas I need kisses too" Handro whines crossing his arms.

"Should I Atiya " I ask and she pulls me for another kiss.

"FINE you win Atiya now give Da a kiss" he says getting in front of her doing duck lips.

She then pushes his face away and pulls me close to her as she laughs.

"Oh that is so wrong" Handro laughs

He then starts recording us on his phone on what's going on. Since he doesn't have his camera right now he just records on snap.

He then post this video with the caption "wow no love here but for themselves 😐😩"

(Act like it her )

"Go give Da a besito " (kiss) I whisper to her and carry her closer to Handro.

She then grabs Handro face for a kiss but he lightly pushes her away and crosses his arm. She then begins crying impatient and he immediately grabs her and kisses her cheek.

We were now cuddled up watching Open season and Atiya officially falls asleep.

"Finally now give me a kiss" Handro whines and I laugh he actually waited!

"You really just waited for her to sleep to kiss me" I snort

"Uh duh" he laughs along.

I then peck him and he frowns.

"A actual kiss" he groans

I then roll my eyes but kiss him and it seems to last the longest and I just feel him smile cockily.

"I'm sorry" he whispers when we pull away.

"Shh" I shush him curling up closer to him to fall asleep.