Chapter 11: The Grand Announcement

At Top Star Academy, Japan's brightest and upcoming Idols attend the institution for three years, cultivating and perfecting their craft. For the third-years, they're at the peak of their abilities, booking gigs and auditions, performing to sold out arenas and wearing the most exclusive of coords. Second-years use the experience they learned in their beginning year to really help them gain an edge. Perfecting their style and stamina, these idols are focused on becoming the faces of their brands and solidifying themselves. As for the first-years, these fresh idols are excited to explore their Aikatsu, try new things and earn brand partnerships. Their road will not be easy but one day they will be the pinnacles of the Aikatsu world. That being said, there are four first-year students at Top Star Academy who are already pioneering their way.

'Hana Tachibana: the girl who impressed Claire Kurioshi and earned a spot at the academy. Since attending, Hana's popularity and passion has skyrocketed. Her happiness for others and dedication resulted in her becoming the muse of her own brand 'Floral Wonderland'. As her Aikatsu begins to blossom, the world waits in anticipation.'

'Akira Toyaku: radiant, charming and effortless. This idol is dedicated and won't allow herself to fall behind. Impressing the great Yvonne Hitoru, Akira became the youngest brand ambassador for 'Gorgeous Glamour'. She stuns onstage and in magazines highly sought after by fans. This idol shines amongst the gems.'

'Miyuki Jorutta: the ball of wild energy that won't let up. Never one to sit still, Miyuki entertains with humour and positivity, passionate about her fans. The internet cheered as she trudged through a draining obstacle course just to become a brand ambassador, and yet, she never stopped smiling. When she dons her 'Neon Party' coords, Miyuki radiates a smile that is so contagious, the world will never stop.

'Tori Utamai: graceful and serene. Smart and incredibly kind, she supports everyone whilst shining her own way. Calm and collected, Tori is always there for her friends and fans, working tirelessly to put on the perfect show. Becoming 'Endless Sky's' brand ambassador allowed her to reach new heights as an idol. As she soars towards her dreams, she brings hope and peace to all who support her.

These four idols, whilst still new to the world of Aikatsu are already changing the game and there is still so much more yet to come. As the idols settle back in after their 'off time' and Hana's brand debut, the academy is ready for its next major event.

----

The four friends eagerly walked to class, discussing the events of yesterday's excitement.

"I still can't believe you're a brand muse. That's amazing," Tori said, complimenting Hana.

"Thanks Tori," she blushed. "Saaya said we're going to work together on more designs once she gets back from the brand summit."

"Oh yeah, Ms. Hitoru is attending as well. Apparently, all creators and top designers of brands attend to discuss upcoming collections and establish collaborations," Akira informed.

"If it means more Aikatsu, then I'm excited!" Miyuki added. The girls giggled as they continued through the tunnel of shrubbery, passing by fellow students.

"Hi Hana."

"Good morning Tori."

"You look really pretty today Akira."

"See you in class Miyuki." Ever since the idols became the first students in their grade to not only become brand representatives but also crack the top 70 in the Aikatsu Ranking; their popularity at school had increased. The girls politely responded to their fellow peers, some of whom were their upperclassmen. As they emerged from the tunnel, light poured in from the other side to reveal an interesting sight. Students were running around the campus spreading news to everyone. One student came up to the four girls; she had deep viridian hair tied in a top knot whilst she wore her uniform with pride. Next to her blue ribbons, she also had a unique gold star badge pinned to her dress.