Chapter 32; Part 1/3: Meet My Mother

The Next Morning
Olivia

I awoke to an empty bed the next day. I sat up and stretched letting out a long yawn. I got out of bed and slipped into a pair of Michael's sweat pants and a white t-shirt. Once I was covered, I made my way to the kitchen, where I found Michael cooking. "Goodmorning love." I said in a tired voice. "Goodmorning, sweetheart. How did my queen sleep?" He asked. He was so sweet. "Wonderfully. How about you, my king?" I asked. "Always great since I am beside you." I got butterflies. I smiled and looked away, blushing. Michael let out a soft chuckle, "you're so adorable, Liv." He smiled. "Stooop!" I playfully replied. He continued to chuckle as he put two slices of french toast on a plate and brought it over to me. "Here you go, honey. For you and my little one." He said, pointing to my stomach. "Thank you, my love." I said as I said a quick prayer before my meal and immediately dug in. I scarfed down half of one piece as Michael made his way over with a plate of his own. He quietly laughed to himself about how quickly I had been eating but I continued as if someone was going to take it away. A moment of silence soon followed after as we both continued eating. "Liv, honey. I have something to tell you." He said. "Oh?" A knot formed in my stomach. Those kind of words give me anxiety. "We have something very important to do today." I stared at him. "I have to go see my mother today. You're going to come along and meet her." He said. Oh no. I don't know if I am ready. I guess I should've waited to get pregnant then. "Oh uh okay." I said as I ate the last piece of french toast on my plate. He smiled and then quickly finished up.

I rinsed my plate off and placed it in the sink. "I'm going to go get ready." I said as I quickly rushed to our room. I pulled out my phone and called Trinity.

"Girl?" I said as she answered.

"What's up, girl?"

"Michael just asked me to go meet his mother."

"Oh girl that's big. What are you going to wear?"

"Well it's winter but I have to look cute. I was thinking a pair of panty hose with a red knit sweater dress and black boots. Do you think that's okay?"

"Girl that's cute as fuck. You'll be fine. You can text me the whole time. Well actually don't be rude. But do text when you need me. Good luck! Love ya girl."

"Okay, okay. I just needed to know if that was good enough. Love ya too Trin. Bye."

I hung up the phone, changed into the outfit I described to Triniti and then put my hair into a half up/half down pony tail. I applied a light layer of makeup, sprayed myself with perfume and made my way back to Michael. He already got dressed before he even made breakfast so all he had to do was put his shoes on.

As I walked back into the kitchen where I found Michael cleaning up, he smiled. He stopped cleaning and just looked at me. "What? Is this a bad outfit? Oh no, I am going to go change." I immediately spat out. "Baby no, you look beautiful." He said. All the worry I had built up had briefly disappeared. He continued to stare at me in awe. "Well hurry up and clean! I want to meet Mrs. Jackson!" I said. He smiled and snapped out of it. He quickly finished cleaning, being sure to glance at me a few times. He grabbed his keys and slipped his black penny loafers on. He was wearing a pair of black slacks and a blue dress shirt accompanied by a black fedora hat. He looked so handsome all the time. He put his winter jacket on and looked over at me. My stomach was so big now that I struggled to put anything on. He watched me for a few seconds while laughing, "come help me you jerk. I'm only in this condition because of you!" I playfully said. "Hey, you weren't complaining then." He winked and made his way over. I chuckled and shook my head as he began helping me. After finally getting my jacket on, we made our way to the car and to Michael's mothers house.