Chapter 38: Vegas Baby!

Start from the beginning

Alec cheered me up the whole ride saying grandma will be alright and this made me a little comfortable.

Nonetheless, we made it to my house.

"Hey Em, what are you planning to do?" I asked her as her eyes twinkles in excitement.

"It's about Dylan, I will talk to him and I'm 100% sure he'll agree." she smirks as something clicked on my head.

"Don't tell me you are going to flirt with him?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"Babe!! No! I'm right here!" Cole whined like a child as we all laughed. This girl.

"Just for some time don't worry." she winks and rings the bell.

"Do you think it's gonna work?" I asked Jess.

"Yes, just wait and watch."

Dylan opened the door as he said, "You didn't tell me your friends were coming over."

"Sudden plan." I shrugged my shoulders and invited them in. We all settled in down in the couch.

"Dylan?" Emily asks, here you go.

"Uh yeah?"

"Can I have a talk with you?" she said in a flirtatious tone, I suppressed a laugh.

"Sure." he said.

"Not here." she directed her eyes to the kitchen.

"Umm okay." he said confusedly as they walked away, Jess gave her a thumbs up and she winked.

"How can she flirt with some other guy besides me!" Cole pouted.

"Dude, she's taking revenge on you. You were flirting with Nina, remember?" Alec laughed and we joined too.

"But Nina is my sister! And I just complimented her!" he whined again.

"Right, Let me rephrase it for you. "Looking sexy babygirl." Will said, oh my God.

"Who the hell calls their sister baby girl?" Jess laughed.

"Okay guys, stop teasing him." I said laughing.

"Sam?" Dylan called my name, I hope he said yes.

"You're going to Vegas." he said sighing.

"Really?" I asked, shocked of what I just heard.

"Yes!!" Emily squealed as we all high fives.

"But when y'all are going? She didn't told me the specific date." Dylan asked, right even I don't know.

"We are leaving day after tomorrow, the flight is at 5:00pm" Cole said as me, Em and Jess's mouth hung open.

"Fuck you Cole! Why didn't you tell me that before?! How will I prepare my luggage in such short time!" Emily yelled at him as he closed his eyes sighing.

"I'm sorry babe, please try to understand-" he was cut off by Emily.

"I don't want to hear anything, Jess let's go and start packing." she said and Jess nodded.

"Will you can drop us right?" she asked, "Uh yeah." he replied.

"Bye Sam, see you in Airport." they smiled.

"Bye guys." I waved them, as Will smirked at Cole and they went off.

"You're such moron." Alec commented rolling his eyes.

"I know." he sighed.

"She's being over dramatic, don't worry." I said smiling.

"Well then, I'm not going to help if Dad finds out. It's on your own risk." he smirked as I rolled my eyes.