Chapter 9: Save pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Hiccup..."

"Don't worry Kay. Come on Toothless, just a little longer. Hang in there." Angel barked and Kaida pet her. "You're doing good Angel, hold on."

The Red Death charged up an attack.

"Alright Kaida."

"Hold it Angel."

"Hold Toothless."

The Red Death opened its mouth a bit. "Now!!" Both dragons turned around and shot a blast into the dragons mouth.

The blasts exploded inside the Red Death and it roared out as it began to dissapear. It also hit the ground and made a loud explosion.

The two dragon riders immediately began to fly out the explosion. Hiccup made Toothless tail go away and Kaida made it out swiftly and safely with her dragon.

But...

It wasn't so good for Hiccup.

"No, no, no!" Hiccup got hit by the Red Death tail and was knocked off his dragon. Toothless followed him and Kaida saw this too.

"Hiccup!!!" She jumped off her dragon and into the fire, or whatever, and her dragon was surprised by her actions but still followed.

It was ashes and dust everywhere making Stoick and Aron cough. They yelled out for their kids.

"Hiccup!"

"Kaida!"

The smoke cleared and they both saw Angel and Toothless with their wings wrapped around each other laying on the ground.

Everyone from the village and the dragons had gathered around to witness what was going on. Astrid had pushed her way to the front.

Aron and Stoick ran up to the dragons and Stoick fell to his knees as Aron looked sadly at the two dragons. Angel and Toothless opened their eyes and looked at them.

"Oh Hiccup, I'm so sorry," said Stoick. Aron smiled sadly.

Both dragons purred and then opened their wings to reveal Kaida and Hiccup unharmed.

"Hiccup!"

"Kaida!"

Aron grabbed his daughter and pulled her close to him. Stoick did the same with Hiccup and they checked their heartbeat.

"They're alive. You brought them back alive."

Everyone cheered. "Thank you Angel," said Aron he pet the dragon and Stoick thanked Toothless.

Kaida stirred. "What's going on?" She asked and opened her eyes. She sat up but was immediately tackled by Angel with lots of affection.

Everyone laughed. "You did good Kaida," said her dad. She smiled.

Time Skip

"Hiccup~ Come on Hiccup, wake up."

Kaida was in her friend house sitting on his bed while playing with his hair. Hiccup was still out but Kaida didn't leave his side once. She looked at the two dragons playing around and smiled at them.

She then looked back to Hiccup and frowned a bit. "Idiot. You said you would be careful," she sighed out. Toothless came up to Hiccup and sniffed him making his hair move some.

Toothless roared a bit then looked to Kaida. "I know bud, I want him to wake up too," she said petting him. Hiccup finally began to wake up making Toothless really happy. His tail wagged and he had even licked Hiccup.

"Hey Toothles," he said. Toothless stepped on his stomach making him sit up in pain. "Oww!"

He felt someone hug him and saw Kaida. "Hey Kaida, glad too see you."