Chapter 5: Amazed

Hi.

I like this chapter.

Enjoy!

*******************************

"Today is about teamwork."

BOOM.

"Now, a wet dragon head can't light it's fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas and the other lights it, your job is to know which is which," said Gobber.

We were in Dragon Training right now and had to throw water at the Zippleback head that can spark. The gas surrounded us, I was with the other girls and soon I felt water on me. "Ah! Hey, it's us idiots!" I said.

"Your butts are getting bigger. We thought you were a dragon," said Tuffnut and he laughed. "Not there's nothing wrong with a dragoness figure," said Snotlout somewhat flirted.

Astrid punched Snotlout while Ruffnut and I threw our buckets at Tuffnut. He got dragged back into the gas and we were on alert as Astrid told us to wait. The dragon swung its tail making us trip and fall on our butts and Tuffnut ran off trampling over his sister. "Oh I'm hurt! I'm so very hurt!"

"Chances of survival is dwindling into single digits now," said Fishlegs nervously. I got up and saw one of the dragon heads come out towards Fishlegs scaring him so he threw the water at it. "Oh. Wrong head," he said and he ran off after the dragon blew gas at him.

"Fishlegs!"

The other dragon head came out and now the whole dragon was in view in front of Hiccup. "Now Hiccup!" said Gobber. He threw the water but it did not make it and I fought back a laugh.

"Oh, come on." The dragon roared at him and I moved. "Hiccup!" I grabbed my sword and swung it at the dragon. I wasn't trying to hurt it, I was just trying to make it back off. "Back! Back I say!" I said.

The dragon backed off some and Hiccup had got up and helped me, surprising me. He then threw an eel in their cage and closed it with them in it. I smirked and put my sword up as I watched him wipe his hands off.

I then looked to everyone else. One word.

Shocked.

I began to feel a little nervous and shy. "Umm. Are we done here cause we got some things to do, okay see ya tomorrow!" Hiccup grabbed my hand and ran off.

"What's wrong Hic?" I questioned. "I've gotta show you something!" he replied. We went to the same cove as earlier with both the dragons and I sat on a rock. I looked around to see it empty. "Hiccup, I don't think nothing's here," I commented. "Oh no, he's here, just hiding. Toothless!" he called out. I stood on the rock only to be tackled.

The same Night Fury from a few days ago pinned me but was tackled off me by another dragon.

"Toothless!"

"Angel!"

Hiccup took my hand and helped me up then we stood next to each other watching the two dragons. Angel had roared at Toothless making him roar back. They then nuzzled each other purring then turned to us. "Well. I guess everything is okay," stated Hiccup. "Yep."

Angel went to him as Toothless came to me to acquaint themselves. "That's Toothless, Kaida. But I've never seen a new dragon like yours, she is yours right?" asked Hiccup. I pet Toothless. "Yeah. Her name's Angel. She's definitely a new species I named Solar Tail and part of a new class I named also, Infinity Class," I said.

I showed him the infinity mark on her and he was in awe. "This is amazing Kay," he said. I nodded in agreement and he finally told me his whole plan about "changing" Berk. I loved every single bit of it. I became part of the plan also.

{1} Forbidden Friendship (RE-EDITING/VISING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara