Prologue 2: Angel and Kaida

Heyo.

Next part. I made up this dragon.

NO STEALING!

Enjoy!

*********************************

Third Person POV

2 YEARS LATER

BOOM!

BAM!

A little girl with beautiful blue eyes and brown hair sat on her bed hiding from the recent dragon attack.

She didn't care that the dragons were attacking, she found it reasonable that they did.

She was on her bed when a dragon flew through the window. Not just any dragon though, a baby one. She watched the dragon from her bed as it looking around frantically searching then hid under her dresser, curled up and shaking.

The dragon was scared.

She tilted her head in curiosity at the dragon. She was always fascinated by the creatures. She moved on her bed and onto the floor making a soft thud noise.

She visibly flinched then saw the dragon looking at her. She stared at the dragon taking every detail in. She grabbed her book and drew it.

A small, very light blue body, light blue blue azure blue furry wings with streaks of purple, big blue and purple galaxy eyes, four legs with light blue fur on the back of the legs, looks like a furry mane was coming in and it was light blue, medium sized tail with the end and back with fur like the wings, two ears, sharp/curved teeth and sharp nails, and a infinity symbol near her wing.

What dragon was she?

The little girl never seen anything like it.

A new species?

Probably.

She put her book down then walked closer to her dresser the dragon was under earning a whimper from the dragon and it backed up. "It's okay. I won't hurt you," said the girl. She bent down and held out her hand.

"I'm on your side."

The dragon uncurled itself and carefully walked out its safe spot on full alert; she sniffed the girl's hand. The girl smiled and the dragon was fully out. "Beautiful," said the girl petting the dragon making it purr.

"Aw. You're so sweet, like an Angel! I'll call you Angel okay?"

The dragon pounced on the girl and licked her, making her laugh.

There was a roar and the baby dragon roared back. The dragon went to the window and was about to leave but looked at the girl one more time.

The girl got off the floor and dusted herself off. She walked over the dragon and hugged her. "Bye Angel, hopefully, Thor will make our paths cross again." The girl smiled and Angel took off roaring.

The girl sighed and watched Angel, as well as the other dragons, leave.

"I really hope we do meet again Angel."

**********************************

This is how she met her dragon.

And yes, she met her at a very young age before anyone else.

Make sure to vote, comment, share and follow!

Love you guys,

Pandi🐼