Chapter 9: Save pt. 2

Hi.

Last part!

And yes I know the first part of this chapter was in the last chapter too, I did that on purpose.

Enjoy!

*************************************

Hiccup saw Angel and I. "What are you two doing?"

"If you think I'm going to let you handle that dragon by yourself, you got another thing coming! Plus, I have an idea on how to defeat it," I said.

Angel roared in agreement.

"You are stubborn sometimes you know that?"

"Aw, you still love me though!" I said and giggled. Astrid was going to get suck up by the dragon but Angel shot it as Toothless caught Astrid after she fell. "Did you catch her?" asked Hiccup.

I looked to Astrid with Toothless. He smiled. He put Astrid down. Hiccup and I flew up. "Hiccup! The dragon has wings!" I said.

He looked back. "Well, let's see if it can use them!" Angel turned back and we both dived down on our dragons as they charged up a blast.

Angel and Toothless shot the dragon. The impact was so hard that they knocked the dragon over and it had sparks coming from it from Angel's lightning blast she used.

I looked back and saw the dragon get up and open it's wings. "Well, it can fly," I said. The dragon flew after us roaring. Angel flew closer to Hiccup.

"Hiccup, we can have the advantage if we go into the clouds!" I said. "Yeah, then we can shoot at it..."

"Then dive down and defeat it!" We both said. We gasped and looked at each other. "No wonder why were best friends. We think the same!" I said. Hiccup agrees while the dragons snorted at us.

We flew past everyone else and they cheered as we did. "Up Angel!" I said. Angel shot up to the sky and Hiccup followed on Toothless.

I made the dragon think that it was only one person attacking it by having Angel camouflage. This way, we won't be targeted and have the upper hand for surprises. Hiccup knew we were there still though.

The dragon shot at us but we both dodged it. It then tried to get the dragons tails but missed. I watched it just stay still flying as it looked around for us both.

It must've known Angel and I were still there somehow.

Angel started shooting different types of blasts at the dragon while we flew around it as Toothless shot plasma blasts. It was a boom every now and then and the clouds lit up making it seem like a light show was going on.

The dragon roared out angrily then spun around shooting fire everywhere. Angel used her water to make the fire go out that came for us and I looked to see Hiccup.

"Watch out!"

Toothless tail caught on fire. "Times up. Let's see if this will work Kaida!"

"Right!" I tapped Angel and she turned around then dove down right towards the dragon with Toothless.

"Come on is that all you got?!"

"You can do better!"

The dragon roared. The Red Death narrowed it's eyes at the two dragons and tried to bite their tails once again but missed again.

Third person POV

Both dragons dove downward with their riders on their backs and the Red Death followed. Kaida was starting to get a little worried for her friend considering Toothless tail was gonna burn out soon.