part 13

" It's on. " I said, and he looked at me with a blank expression. He looked me up and down and then the sides of his mouth lifted.

" Hm. Like you could do anything. " He said. I walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He sat silent for a second then roughly grabbed me by my hips, placing his lips on mine swiftly.

" Oh come on! " I tried to say but it came out all muffled. My hands slowly made their way to Kody's hair, tugging and playing with it.

We eventually pulled away for air, and I looked at him. He put his hands up.

" Hey, you know I'm better. " He said. I growled playfully and suddenly stopped. I took a deep inhale through my nose, sniffing the air.

" I smell food. " Was all I said before bolting out the door. I suddenly felt my back collide with the hard floor. I laid their for a second, watching as Kody stared down at me, expressionless.

" Your so stupid.  " Kody said before walking to the dinner table. I jumped up and pulled out a chair that was next to Kody. I sat down quickly, letting out a small, embarrassed giggle as everyone at the table stared at me.

" I'm okay! " I said and smiled. Aiden nodded while everyone else looked down at their bare plates, knowing of my discomfort.

" I made spaghetti! " Aiden said cheerfully while grabbing a large bowl and plopping it down in the middle of the table. Aiden sat down. I looked down at it and grabbed a small portion, dumping it onto my plate.

" You should eat more. " Kody said and put about twice the size of my portion on my plate. I slowly turned to look at him.

" What? Your a living stick right now. " Kody said, focusing on getting his portion.

I just laughed in response, though deep down it somewhat hurt me. I mean, I know it's true but coming from him it kind of shoots me straight in my heart.

" Someone cares about me~ " I purred through a mouthful of spaghetti. Kody looked at me, raising a brow.

" Nope, I just can't let you die. " Kody said and took a bite of his pasta. I pouted for a second then resumed stuffing my face full with food.

" Sooooo.. How are you g- mmmph...! " Silver started to say. Aiden covered his mouth with one hand, the other shoving Silver's face to the side. I gave a death glare to Silver. Aiden smiled while Silver's muffled noises were slowly becoming fainter.

Aiden pulled his hand away and Silver wiped his mouth. Aiden laughed it off while everyone ate. I sighed. Kody looked over at me. I just nodded as an ' I'm okay ' and he gave a small nod back.

After * almost * finishing my food I got up. I was almost immediately pulled back down. I looked over at Kody, who held my arm. He let go and pointed towards my small amount of unfinished food.

" Eat. " Kody commanded. I got up again, only for him to pull me back down into my chair again.

" Koooodyyyy I'm full though! " I whined. Kody rolled his eyes at me. He then gave me an intense glare.

" Eat or I'll just have to shove it down your throat. " Kody said, commanding me yet again, though as weird as it sounds, his green eyes seemed to be laughing at me.

" Fiiiiiinnnee.. " I said and finished the last few bites of the pasta. Kody had already finished, but stayed seated, staring at me, his face resting in his hand.

" Why were you still there? " I said while getting up and putting my plate in the sink. Kody followed me, dropping his sauce covered plate onto mine.

" Making sure you ate. C'mon. " He said, walking off. I turned to the table and waved goodbye, mostly looking at Sherry, Silver and Aiden.

I sped walked to catch up to Kody. He walked into his room and I walked in, pushing my hand against the door and closing it. Kody got into his bed with a small groan, grabbing a book from his bedside. I jumped into bed beside him, in which he looked over at me.

" No jumping onto the bed. " He said bluntly and flipped open his book. I stared at the pages, squinting at it like it would help me comprehend what was happening.

" Uhh.. What's even going on..? " I said. Kody didn't lift his eyes off the book.

" Gore. It would be a lot to explain. " Kody said. I nodded and slumped down next to him. We went without speaking, and Kody slowly made his way into a lying down position after a while. He seemed to be getting more and more tired every second He stayed up.

He suddenly set the book to the side, looking at me before grabbing the blanket and pulling it over his body. I smiled slightly and I sighed. He wouldn't mind if I slept next to him righttttt? Whatever. He let me in the hospital.

I slowly tugged the blanket over myself, figuring Kody was passed out.

                                                 ..........

I woke up, a slight pressure on my face. I groaned, opening up my eyes. I couldn't see, but whatever was on my face was blocking my eyes.

I slightly pulled my knee up out of discomfort, pulling the object off my face. Well, that was when I realized that it was not an object. It was Kody's hand.

My face heated up like an oven being preheated, and I slowly put Kody's hand on the bed, making sure not to wake him.

I sat up, only to be pulled back down. My head was pulled to something solid and warm. I quickly noted that this was Kody's chest.

" Kody.. We gotta get up. " I said. Kody's chest vibrated slightly as Kody talked.

" Shut up. " Kody said. I slowly lifted my face to look at him. He took note of this and pushed me back by my shoulders, onto the bed. He immediately sat on my waist and hovered his hands over my sides.

" Kody.. " I warned softly. His hands lowered themselves to my sides, now pressed against them.

He hummed in response, ducking down and pressing his slightly dry lips against mine. He pulled away for air, and I sighed slightly.

His fingers suddenly started moving rapidly over my stomach. I laughed, gasping for air. I wrapped my legs around his waist quickly, pulling him down towards me. It stopped him, at least.

He let out a sound of protest, but I silenced him, grabbing his shirt and pressing a quick kiss to his lips. He licked his lips.

" Do you really think I'm satisfied with that? " He said, and I shrugged.

" Get what you earn. "