part 5

Kody's pov ❤

Lumine was silent the whole time. It was our stop, so I turned to Lumine only to see him asleep against the window, a thin line of drool running down from the side of his mouth.

I flicked him in the arm a couple of times before he groaned and stretched without opening his eyes.

                                       Lumine's POV

I felt someone flicking my arm, though it was slightly gentle.

I Groaned and stretched, not bothering to open my eyes. I turned to him and opened my eyes to see Kody already standing and ready to go.

" what are you waiting for? Let's go. " he said and I got up. I leaned in towards him.

" do you mind not touching my scars? Some are fairly new.. " I whispered as we walked. I pulled away.

" ah. Sorry. " he said. I walked closer to him as we entered the mall. It was so crowded.. I felt I could easily get lost in here.

" No one is going to hurt you as long as I'm with you, remember? " he said and I smiled as we walked into one of the stores.

" yeah.. " I said and I looked around. So much clothes..

" so should we go into the kids section? " he said and I looked at him. I just stuck my tongue out at him and pointed towards the adults section.

" hold on.. Close your eyes. I want to pick something out for you. "  Kody said and I obediently closed my eyes and I could feel him grab my hand. It was a few minutes of him tugging me around but he finally stopped and I bumped into his back.

" your can open your eyes now. " he said and held something behind his back.

" Kody.. I swear to god if its- " I said but stopped when he pulled a pink baby shirt with little Minnie Mouses on it from behind his back. I have him a death glare before grabbing his wrist and pinning him down onto a nearby table.

I could immediately see a worker come over to us from the corner of my eye.

" your banned for a week. " she said bluntly and tugged me off of him. Kody have her a death glare as she let me go.

We exited the mall and sat down next to an ice cream shop. We ended up buying some. I got blue raspberry and Kody got vanilla.

" um.. We should call your dad. I don't feel like going on the bus again. It was crowded. " I said and Kody sighed then nodded, pulling out his phone.

It rung about 2 times before it stopped and Kody started speaking.

" Hey dad, we got kicked out of the mall. Lumine doesn't feel comfortable with how crowded the bus is. Can you come pick us up? " Kody said bluntly.

" ok. See ya. " Kody said and hung up. I licked my ice cream happily as Kody turned to me.

" he said yes and also, you look like a kid. " He said and I pouted.

It was about 10 minutes after Kody called that Aiden arrived, looking down at me and Kody.

" What were you kicked out for this time? " Aiden said and I looked over at Kody.

" I think you could explain it better, Lumine " Kody hissed. I sighed before looking up at Aiden.

" we looked to gay for customers. I pinned him down for a really good reason though! " I said and Kody looked at me kind of weirdly while Aiden tried to keep a straight face.

" What did Kody do this time? " Aiden asked and I jumped up.

" he said he was going to pick something out for me, dragging me around the store for 10 minutes with my eyes closed then pulled out a pink Minnie Mouse shirt! " I said and looked over at Kody.

" It would be the only thing that fit you though? " he said and I rolled my eyes.

" Hmph. Can we just go.. " I asked. Aiden nodded and pointed to his car.

I opened the door and jumped in, taking up 2 seats by curling up.

" move. " Kody said from behind me. I smiled and stretched out.

" make me. " I said and groaned while peeking over at him to see him staring down at me.

Suddenly, he sat on me. I let out a loud yelp and he got up.

" your so Mean. Your like the grinch.. " I mumbled. I sat up and he sat next to me.

It was 10 minutes before we got home and we all exited the car. I tried not to look over to the right, where that tree was. I didn't want to see it. I waited for Aiden to open the door and I slowly crawled into the couch.

" You heavy Kody~ my waist hurts. " I said and Kody looked at me then turned.

" I'm not that heavy, but your like 50 pounds. " he said and walked into the kitchen.

I smirked and turned on the tv, going into netflix. I went to the little search bar and types in ' the grinch. ' the movie popped up and I smiled and clicked on it.

I skipped to that one song where it goes ' your a mean one, mister grinch ' and smiled before deciding to turn it up a notch.

" Your a mean one, mister grinch~ " I sang along with the lyrics until Kody came out.

" what is this? " He hissed and I smiled at him.

" it's a movie about you! " I said and he turned his face away from me with a sigh.

" I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but.. "