part 2

Lumine's pov

Kody let me play a few rounds with him after my nose stopped bleeding, though I still lost everytime.

" AH!! I lost again.. How are you so good~ " I said and Kody looked over at me before getting up, setting down the controller next to me and turning off the console.

" At least your better than my dad and Silver. " he said and I suddenly felt like I needed some fresh air. My face felt hot and I could feel all the blood rush to my face. Was that a compliment?
No.. He would never compliment me. It's simply a statement. What am I getting so worked up about? We would never-

" You should go outside and get some fresh air. You don't look to good right now. " he said while stretching with a small groan. I nodded.

" I'll be back in a few minutes.. " I said while opening the front door and walking outside. I felt the cool breeze against my skin and I moaned softly, walking towards a tree to sit under. Suddenly, before I could even get to the tree, I was grabbed from behind and slammed against the tree. I opened my mouth but the person out their large, dirty hand over my mouth.

I was already scared, but I could feel my heart breaking as I felt the cold metal of a gun against my head.

" Speak and its all over.. " the rough voice spoke. Tears walked in my eyes as I could see everything go black around me.

                                          Kody's pov

I groaned while I lay on the couch. 30 minutes is a few minutes apparently. I sighed and walked towards the door, opening it. I swear, if someone hurt Lumine it's all my fault.. I shook that though out of my head as I looked around.

" Lumine! " I yelled, before my eyes landed on a tree. I could see a pool of blood on the dried leaves and grass. My eyes widened. I ran back inside, not bothering to close the front door. My feet pounded against the hallway floors before I ran into something.

" Ah! Kody? Are you- " a voice spoke as they turned around. My dad. His green eyes filled with concern as he looked at my terrible mental state. Tears ran down my face, and I looked panicked as I could be.

" Lumine's gone, dad! I'm not okay! He's gone! " I yelled, more tears running down my face.

" Hey.. Calm down.. We'll fi- " dad said with a smile, but I could see the fear in his eyes as he tried to put his hand on my shoulder. I growled and quickly slapped his hand away, a green flare releasing from my hand.

I saw one last look of fear and shock on my dad's face as I turned on my heel and ran for the open door. I ran towards the tree and I dropped to my knees next to the pool of blood that belonged to Lumine. I coughed and I could feel my whole body shaking as the blood that I coughed up dropped into Lumine's blood, causing some to splatter onto my face. I didn't care anymore, though.

I could feel everyone's presence behind me as my dad out his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and three my arms around his neck, nuzzling my face into his shoulder and I gripped the back of his suit tightly, letting every emotion that wanted out be free.

                                    Lumine's POV

" Don't touch me! " I yelled as the man hovered over me, holding me down, taking away everything that I've ever knew, everything that I've ever cared about. My family.. Kody.. Aiden.. silver.. I'm sorry for leaving you..

Well, that was a year ago. A full year. I've gotten used to his ways. I don't want to even think about it though. It makes me feel sick. I still pray that Kody is ok. I bet he has moved on without me though. He never showed much signs of caring for me anyway.

                                             Kody's pov

I sat in my room on the floor. I still missed Lumine. I had fell into depression ever since he left. The best way I can explain it is drowning while seeing everyone else breathing. Thriving. Discovering.

" Kody.. Dinners ready. It's your favorite.. " I heard my dad call from behind my closed door.

" I'm not hungry.. It was Lumine's favorite too.. " I called out with a weak shaky voice. I could hear a sign and the door creaking open.

" You should be full and ready for tomorrow. We found a place that looks suspicious and it might be where Lumine is, so we're going to pay a visit.. " my dad said as he offered his hand out to me.

" thank you.. " I whispered and I walked out with my dad. My mind was on Lumine, and Lumine only.