part 3

Kody's pov

I was woken by someone shaking me. I bounced out of bed, looking at my dad quickly and signaling him to get out so I could get ready. I was cold out today so I put on a black long sleeve and a black jacket.

I ran outside, where all the others were waiting. They all looked at me at how energetic I was. Usually I had no motivation to do anything.

" We are walking. It isn't to far from here. " My dad said and I nodded. They had me walk behind them while silver kept me company along the way. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and squeezed it gently. I looked up to him and he smiled. I didn't return it but instead walked closer to him for comfort. You see, I wouldn't usually do this but I was on the verge of tears and I just needed someone to tell me I'm alright.

" a good thing is people have said to have seen a white haired 'weredog ' through the window but it is also said unspeakable things have been done to him.. " Silver whispered to me softly. I growled and Silver rubbed my back as we walked.

After about 10 minutes of walking, we stopped and some people surrounded the old cabin like building in front of us. I guess the walls weren't very thick because we could faintly make out a conversation between two males.

' He is very good but he needs the collar so he doesn't turn into his werewolf form.. "
' I see. He's is a very cute one. '
' Yeah, he's cute but feisty. I got sick of him so I'll give you to him for a little bit cheaper. '
' Thanks, I'll be taking him now '

" Definitely Lumine.. " I whispered. I saw dad kick open the door and everyone rushed in behind him, including me. I gasped and then growled at the sight. Green chains immediately appeared on the two men pulling them down. Lumine was sitting there, in a corner without any clothes. Lumine looked terrified but somewhat relieved that the men were down.

" Lumine.. " I said and stepped foward. Lumine slowly looked up at me and curled up tighter.

" please don't.. Hurt.. Me.. " he said slowly. I forced a small smile.

" no.. No.. I wouldn't.. We're here to help.. " I said and his eyes widened as if a realization had hit him.

" K-Kody.. " he said slowly and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I could feel his whole body trembling as I wrapped my arms around him.

" I'm sorry.. I should've checked on you sooner I- " I said but stopped when I felt a scar on his back.

" Who did this to you.. " I whispered. He didn't answer. He's seemed to tremble even more.

" WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! " I yelled, grabbing him by the shoulders and pushing him back so I could look at him. He yelped and squeezed his eyes closed. His expression pained me to the core. He was scared of me. He was scared of me..

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see my dad.

" he's been through a lot. Be gentle.. " dad said and I nodded then looked back at Lumine.

" sorry.. You must be cold. " I said and started to take off my jacket. He tried to stop me by putting his hand on the jacket sleeves.

" oh hush. Your wearing nothing it's cold out. I'm at least wearing a shirt and pants. " I said gently and patted his head before taking off the jacket fully and putting it in his hands.

He stared down at it, then slipped it on and and slowly zipped it up. I looked at it. It was way oversized for him, which was somewhat a good thing considering that He had nothing on under it.

" I guess your still short, huh? " I teased. He smiled with a small giggle.

" fun sized.. " he corrected. I got up and extended my hand out for him. He slowly grabbed it. I pulled him up, putting my hands on his shoulders since he didn't look very stable.

" can you stand? " I said. He seemed to have a hard time standing up straight and he still trembled.

" .. Not really.. " he said. My dad walked over and picked him up. The guys had been handcuffed and started to be escorted by the time we were on our way out. Lumine had fell asleep on my dad's arms and I insisted on walking next to dad, since he had Lumine.

" don't you dare drop him.. " I mumbled. Dad looked at me and smiled.

" I wouldn't, Kody. Chill. " dad said and we walked in silence for the way to the house.