T W E L V E

Ethan's P.O.V

"Yeah, sure, we'll be in your video" I smiled.

"Great!" She grinned. "I was thinking a 'the twins reunite with their father and uncle video.' If it's okay with you guys obviously?"

"Of course, maybe we can do a small Q & A at the end, If you want to?" I suggested.

"Perfect!" She checks her watch. "Okay so we can start filming in about two hours?" We both nodded.

"I'll see you then, then." We hugged and said our goodbyes.

Xylie's P.O.V

I've just finished setting up my camera equipment and I'm just making some snacks to eat whilst we film. Ethan and Grayson should be here any minute now. I heard the doorbell ring, speak of the devil.

I went over to the door and opened it, revealing them both standing there. I have to admit, Ethan was looking like a snack but I'm focused on Emma.

"Hey guys, come in." I stepped aside allowing them to enter. "Okay so there's snacks and drinks on the island in the kitchen and then meal-wise well that's a surprise. My camera equipment is set up in the main room and the twins are playing in their bedroom." I summed up.

"Okay, well we have sometime until we have to film and I'm hungry so I'm gonna hit the snacks." Grayson said running off into the kitchen like a little boy. Ethan and I laughed at him but he just brushed us off and kept running.

"So, how are things with you and Emma?" Ethan asked.

"Pretty good actually, I'm thinking of asking her out tonight. That is, if you can watch the twins for me tonight." I asked in questioning manner.

"Sure. But shouldn't we get filming?"

"Actually, yeah. Let's go."

I set up my camera and filmed my intro, introducing E and Gray into my video before bringing in the twins who are obviously on my channel regularly.

Filming was pretty fun, hanging with E and Gray took me back to when we were in high school and Ethan and I were best friends, nothing else. Before we confessed our feelings to each other on my fifteenth birthday, before we had sex and I got pregnant. Before I left.

You'd think I had some regrets but to be honest, I don't. I mean I do, but not about Ethan or the twins, or leaving.

I'm glad Ethan got me pregnant and I'm glad I chose to have the twins. I'm also glad I left, not because of why I left, but because it gave me a chance to learn how to live on my own, take care of my kids and be a mother. I'd say I was a single mother but I wasn't, I had my best friend Emma here the whole time since helping me take care of my sons. I'm glad I left because I could branch out, meet new people and put the past before Ethan behind me.

Emma, though, she's the main reason why I've been the happiest I've been this whole time. She's kept me up on my feet since I opened up to her about the past events that happened before we met.

"Xy?" I was snapped back to reality when Emma clicked her fingers in my face.

"Uh- yeah?" I responded.

"What're you thinking about?"

"Oh, nothing. Anyway, I have something I wanted to ask you."

"Ask away." She smiled.

"Would you maybe wanna go on a date tonight?" I hesitantly asked.

"Yeah." She jumped and smiled before leaning in and connecting our lips.

"Hey Xyli what time should I wa- I um- never mind. Sorry!" Ethan walked in before stopping in his tracks and running out. We laughed.

"Hey E! Can you watch the twins from 7:30 'til 9?" I yelled.

"Yeah, works for me. Go get your asses ready it's already 6:30." He yelled back.

I was kinda shocked he already knew we were gonna take forever to get ready but I guess it's kind of a stereotypical girl thing so whatever.

-

Author's note: Glad to let you all know I'm not dead, just taking my time and focussing on school and yeah I'm gonna keep going with this book as my ideas for it just keep getting better and better. So yeah. Okay bye, I love you all! 💜