E I G H T E E N

Ethan's P.O.V

Telling the boys that Xy and I were back together went nothing less than perfect. Xavier started jumping around and Elijah ran to hug me. This is a moment I'll remember for the rest of my life; today I finally start living. I'm going to be a better boyfriend to the love of my life and a better father to our sons. I'm going to do right by them.

Xylie's P.O.V

Ethan and I getting back together is something I always wished would happen but never thought would. My heart feels nothing less than full.

-

"Please can you mind them tonight?" I overheard Ethan on the phone to Grayson, we want him to babysit the twins tonight so we can go out on a date. "You're the best Gray, love you, man." Ethan hung up the phone and walked into the living room where I was. "He said yes!"

"Wooo!" I squealed as I jumped into his arms. "Xavier! Elijah! Pack a bag, you're having a sleepover at Uncle Grayson's house tonight!" I yelled so they could hear me. We chuckled at the sudden sound of footsteps rummaging around their room and muffled sounds of excitement erupted from the hall.

We both exhaled as we plopped down on the couch beside one another.

"So... a date huh?" I said as I smirked at him.

"What?" He asked confused at my tone.

"I mean, we're going on a date, like an actual date, as adults. You're not worried?" I questioned him.

"Why would I be? I just got back together with the love of my life... if anything, Xy,  I'm excited."

He leaned in to kiss me. It was soft and gentle and warm. My heart fluttered and I felt a sense of familiarity and in a weird way, though this was a completely different kind of kiss, it felt the same as our first one felt to me, all those years ago on my 15th birthday.

"Hey so um," he started, "part of my deal with Grayson in return for him looking after the boys on late notice tonight was that I'd help him put together some new furniture for his room that he didn't wanna do by himself. So I've gotta go do that today and then I'm gonna come back and pick you up, also we could drop the boys off on our way... if that's okay?"

"Yeah, that's okay. You wanna get going then?"

"Miss Hale," He dramatically placed his hand on his heart. "Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"I'm just eager to go on a date with you, Mr Dolan. So if you don't mind, I'd very much like it if you were to hurry the fuck up so I can see you again, when I'm all dressed up." I teased, trying to put an image of me glammed up in his head to push him to hurry.

"Well, when you put it that way I guess I am in a bit of a hurry. Gotta run, bye, love you!" He grabbed his phone, pecked me on the lips and bolted out of the front door.

-

Ethan's P.O.V

Sitting on that couch alone with Xylie and telling her she's the love of my life, I don't know, it just lit a fire in me, and I can't tame the flames. I'm currently staring outside of a jewellery store. I don't know what has control of me but I have a really good feeling about asking Xylie to marry me tonight. I know we literally just got back together but something's telling me to propose to her tonight. So I will.

I must have been there for a while, browsing at rings, I needed to make sure I bought her a ring that I knew she'd love. And I think I managed.

A/N: If you don't like the ring, imagine your own! :)

I know she's gonna love it, I just know it.

-

Author's note: Hey guys! I've finally finished my GCSEs and I've begun studying for my A-Levels. As it's the beginning of the school year, I'm trying to get books finished in my free time. In all honesty, this book is finally almost finished, in my plan, there are only three more parts left for me to write up and then I will finally have completed these two books.

What's so weird to me is that I'm 16 years old and still writing this book that I'm pretty sure I was 14 when I started writing, and 13 when I began writing the first book '15 And Pregnant.

Thanks for sticking with me for these very long and eventful three years! Xylie and Ethan's love story is almost at its end!

- Via