F I V E

Ethan's P.O.V

She was right, it was my fault and I'm an idiot for not being a man and accepting it. We walked back to the beach.

"I didn't know you guys knew each other." Bryant said, looking at me. James had gone back home by now.

"Yeah, we dated, for over a year actually, back when we were teenagers." I responded, I did not want to get into the whole thing, it hurt enough already; the guilt follows me like a shadow.

"Ethan. Tell him." Grayson says. I look up at him knowing what he meant.

"Tell me what?" Bryant asked, curiously.

"You know the way Xylie has kids, twin boys?" He nods. "I'm their dad." His jaw drops.

"They're your's?" I nodded and looked down.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Ethan what was she talking about, what did you do to her?" Grayson asked, I kept my head down.

"Remember that girl Demi, who she moved to Jersey to get away from?" He nodded. "Yeah I may have um, cheated on her with Demi and she walked in on us having sex."

Grayson looked at me in disbelief and disgust. Then he pushed me to the ground and grabbed his stuff. "You fucking dickhead!" He yelled as he stormed off.

Grayson's P.O.V

I can't believe him

I can't believe him, I can't fucking believe him. He did that to Xylie, to the twins, to our families, to me! We made a promise when we were kids that no matter what happens we'd always tell each other everything and never keep secrets from each other. God knows what else he could be keeping from me, I can't trust him anymore.

I throw my shirt over my head and put my shoes on and I started walking down the street, since we came in Ethan's car I can't drive home. I saw there was a traffic jam, I then noticed Xylie in her car with her friend I think her name's Emma, stuck in the traffic jam. I run up to the car and knock on the window, Xylie rolls it down.

"Hey can I talk to you?" I ask her. She nods.

"Yeah get in." I get in the back seat of her car. "What's going on?" She asks. I look down unsure of if what I was about to ask.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about what Ethan did to you, I know it doesn't change anything but I just wanted to apologize. I swear I didn't know anything about it." She looked at me in disbelief.

"I can't believe he didn't tell you. Wait why are you here?"

"I asked him about it and he literally just told me and I got mad and pushed him and stormed off." I said.

We talked for a while and eventually the traffic went down and we could drive freely. We we're going to Xylie and Emma's apartment until they had to pick up the twins.

"Hey what time is it?" Xylie asked.

"We have a bit of time until we have to go pick up the twins." Emma said.

"Okay, but what time is it?" Xylie laughed, Emma and I joined in and laughed with her.

"Uhhhhh, it's 2.30." I say.

"Oh cool so we have a bit of time before we can go pick up the twins." Xylie said.

"Yeah, thank you, Catherine Obvious!" Emma said.

"What?" I said.

"Did she say "Catherine Obvious"?" Xylie asked me, we both snickered.

"It's 'Captain Obvious.'" I correct her jokingly.

"Huh?!" Emma asked, shocked.

"The expression is "Thank you Captain Obvious"" I say emphasizing the word 'Captain.'

"It's not Catherine?" Emma asked, as if her childhood had been a lie.

"No." I said, laughing.

"Who would Catherine be?" Xylie asked with a 'bitch, the fuck?' face.

"Catherine could be a captain!" Emma yelled jokingly in defence, sounding like she was gonna cry even though she wasn't.

We all made a laugh about it and then kept talking for a while until it was almost time for Xylie and Emma to leave to go pick up the twins.

"Can I meet them?" I asked, hoping and praying that Xylie would say yes.

Xylie's P.O.V

"Can I meet them?" Grayson asked. I have nothing against Grayson he's always been good to me and it's Ethan in the wrong, Gray clearly had nothing to do with it. And I can't say no because he's their uncle, he deserves to see them. After all it's Ethan's fault why he couldn't.

"Sure, grab your stuff. Let's go." I said.