E I G H T

Read author's note at the very end!

Xylie's P.O.V

Emma loved the gift that I bought her, I got her a charm bracelet that said, "To my best friend, my rock, I love you! - Xylie"

It's about two weeks now and Summer has begun and I'm starting to feel some different feelings towards Emma. I don't know what kind of feelings, I just- I see her as more than just my best friend. I- I don't know yet but the twins are staying with Ethan and Grayson tonight in their house so I guess I'll see if anything happens tonight.

Hours later, about 8.30PM 

"Hey Mooper?" I kinda yelled to Emma who was in her room. (it was her childhood nickname, she said it in one of her videos).

"Yeah?" She yelled back.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure!" She yelled and in just a few moments, she ran in the room with blankets and pillows.

About an hour into the movie, I feel Emma's hand rest on my thigh, she doesn't usually do that so I felt a little weird but I didn't mind mind. But I felt her hand squeeze my thigh and I flinched a little and she noticed.

"Shit. I'm sorry, I just-" I interrupted her by kissing her, I had no idea what the hell I was doing but I liked it so I didn't stop. She was shocked at first but eventually she kissed back, making things turn into a makeout.

She got on top of me, straddling me, not breaking the kiss. Eventually, we both pulled away for air.

"Sorry." I said, getting off of her.

"No, it's fine. I- I liked it."

"You did?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Well, yeah. You didn't like it did you?" She looked down, sad.

"N-no I did, I was just shocked that you liked it."

"I like you." She whispered.

"You what?" I asked, I knew what she said but I wanted to hear her say it again.

"I like you. And I'm sorry for my bad timing after everything that's been going on with the twins and with Ethan but I-" I cut her off.

"I like you too, Em."

She leaned in to kiss me and I kissed her back softly, something about this felt right but at the same time I was unsure because I still had feelings for Ethan; I know why that's an excuse as to why I'm unsure but it is. I pulled her onto my lap and we began kissing again until we were interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on our door.

"I'll get it." I smiled at her and she smiled and nodded back as I got up to get the door.

I opened the door to find Larray and Issa.

"Hey bitch." Larray said.  

"Well look who it is, my two favorite gays." I said, causing them to laugh and hearing Emma's laugh from behind me.

"Hey sis." Issa said, as they both hugged me.

"Come on in." I said as I signalled for them to come in, which they happily did. "I was about to start cooking, you guys want some food?" I asked them.

"No it's okay thanks, we're not that hungry. Plus, we're here to take you and Emma out for her birthday." Issa said.

"Guys, I appreciate that, really." Emma started, looking down at her fingers. "But I don't wanna go out tonight. Is that okay?" They nodded and smiled. "Anyways, Xylie's cooking is literal heaven, you guys have got to try it!" She finished, I smirked at the compliment, I learnt my cooking skills from my Mom and both of my Grandmothers; they're all amazing cooks.