T E N

Xylie's P.O.V

He leaned in to fill the gap between us.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't kiss him.

"Woah, what do you think you're doing?" I moved back.

"Shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I don't know what happened, one second everything was fine, next, I couldn't control myself." He apologized.

I don't know why but for some reason I wanted to tell him off for trying to kiss me, but I couldn't; I couldn't make him feel bad. Even after realizing I like Emma, I can't seem to get him off my mind and it's killing me because I don't wanna be in love with him anymore, I'm perfectly fine with just being friends but I know I still love him, I just know it. And I hate it. I wanna be able to move on with my love life but as long as he's in the picture we both know I'm unable to do that but he's really trying to be a good father and I just can't take that away from him, or Grayson, or Elijah and Xavier.

"It's fine. Just, don't let it happen again, I really like someone and I'm trying to make it work." I admit.

"What, who is he?" He asked.

"That doesn't matter. You- you'll know about her if things work out and we become official." I say.

"Oh so it's a she?" He asked, smirking and then winked at me, causing me to chuckle.

"Yes it's a she. I'm bisexual, you knew that. I told you soon after we met when we were fourteen, remember?" He took a second to think and then nodded his head.

Just at that moment, Emma walked in with the coffees and handed us each one as I took the straw to my lips, taking a sip, tasting the perfectly ground coffee with the milk and the Nutpod mixed in, and the ice making it cold really complimented it.

"Thank you, Emma." Ethan smiled at her.

"Yeah, thanks Em." I thanked her as I closed my eyes to take another sip.

My mind's really been fucking with me recently and what I mean by that is that I feel as if I'm stuck in a love triangle and I hate this feeling. I've always loved Ethan, ever since we became bestfriends back when we were fourteen but I'm all of a sudden starting to get these feelings for Emma and I really don't know what to do about any of this. I feel like I'm standing in a lonely, dark place with two pathways of light but they're both in completely different directions and I can only choose one, but I don't want to choose one, I won't choose one.

"Xy? Xylie?" I flinched as I looked up to see Ethan's hand waving in my face. "You good?" I nodded.

"Y-yeah. Just thinking."

"About?" Emma asked.

"It doesn't matter, it's not important." I lied. "I'm gonna go check on the twins and then set up to film." I got up and went to the twins' room.

"Hey boys." They said 'hi' back as I walked in and sat down on of their beds.

"Hey Mommy?" Xavier asked.

"Yes baby?"

"Why aren't you and Daddy married?"

I hated that I had to answer this question.

"Look baby, Daddy and I aren't married because we're not together anymore. We don't love each other anymore. Sometimes that happens but it's okay." I do still love Ethan, I just don't wanna speak my feelings to my five year old sons.

"But Daddy  still loves you." Elijah  said which made my eyes widen and my jaw drop."

"How do you know what?"

"Daddy told us."

I didn't want this, I didn't want them to find our like this. I wanted to save this just for a few year. 

"Keep playing, I'll be back later." I told them as I kissed their cheeks. "I love you guys."

"We love you too, Mommy." They both said in sync.

Once I was out of their room and they couldn't see me I marched into the living room to Ethan.

"Ethan!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is a really short part! :/