Invited To Hogwarts

I was running, glancing behind me, not wanting to get caught in this awful weather. My parents were after me thirsty for sweet murder. I ran and ran into the zoo. Why? That was the only crowded place where I could possibly lose them. I ran and ran and ran, keeping track of where they were until I bumped into this boy.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to." He let the snake out and I was happy. No animals should be allowed to stay in cages. But that wasn't it, he did it with his eyes. Yes, but the weirdest thing was it defended me from it.
"Woah, how did you do that?" He asked as my 'parents' backed out. Before they ran they screamed out.
"IF WE DON'T KILL YOU THIS TIME, WE'LL KILL YOU NEXT TIME. YOU WON'T ESCAPE US!"
They screamed at the top of their lungs.
"Hi I'm Harry, you?"
"Nico."
"We can take this nine year old home. He'll behave, trust me." Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia said. So off I went with the lunatic family. Well apart from Harry. They treated him like crap. That made me over the top angry. All of a sudden an invisible force punched all of them in the face.
That night, I slept in Harry's 'room' which had no space at all. His warm and soft body against my cold and bony body felt weird. I slept an awful night as usual. The dreams, more like nightmares, came tunnelling all at once.
I was at this weird place, with green furniture and stairs leading to two different rooms. One with girls and the other with boys. I sat at this long narrow table with people wearing green and black robes. I had no idea where on earth I was. It was all to complicated. Then I was sucked into another dream. I was in his type of camp. I was unwanted there as a boy named Percy went through me. As if I want there. But I wasn't, it was my soul.
Bang! Bang! Bang!
"Wake up both of you!"
"Quit making a racket would you. We aren't your slaves."
Harry was staring at me mouth open.
"What?"
"Nobody has ever stood up for me."
"Well you deserve."
Aunt Petunia came storming in behind uncle Vernon. He grabbed me from the ear and punched me in the face. I rue the same back put with more force. I could stet to feel blood in my mouth. I spat it out on Vernon's new white shirt.
"Your welcome." I said with a smirk.
"You little son of a devil."
"And that's to scare me by...?"
I struggled my way off without ripping my ear off in the process.  Then a post came in stating it was for me and Harry. Then lots and lots came flooding in. I grabbed some with both our names while Vernon grabbed me. I thrust them into Harry's arm and yelled at him to go lock it in our room. Harry had been getting them recently but Vernon kept taking them away or burning them. Then the same with me. He did as I asked him to and ran up the stairs. I rushed after him but was pinched by Dudley causing Mr to yelp in pain. He punched me in my guts and I struggled free. Arriving at our room, we both locked the door and opened the window. Then we opened our letters. It clearly stated
Dear Harry Potter and Nico Di Angelo,
You have been allowed to attend a school called Hogwarts. There you will learn about the history of magic. You will need
Books,
Cauldron,
Wand,
Robes,
Ink and quill and
Money.
Head master Dumbledore.
"I never imagined it would be like this."
"How do we get there?"
"I believe I can show you." A man said. Wait a giant said.
"Who are you?"
"I am Rubeus Hagrid."
"Where is it then?" I asked for a second time.
"Diagon Alley."
Hagrid took us all the way to Diagon Alley as we read the list to him. It was Harry mostly reading and me mostly daydreaming.
"Harry, can I tell you something?"
"Yeah sure."
"I can't read from a book."
"Ah, Nico my boy you have dyslexia. And ADHD."
"So that's what it's called."