Chapter 11

It's been a while since I last updated I'm so sorry!

Lance's POV

What would happen if I had fallen. What if Keith hadn't been there. My pain would be gone, others would be fine and some people may even be sad. Maybe.

I had sent that to Lotor when he asked for it before he moved, while I was in trouble. I get lunch and sit with Kuron.

"Lotor is an ass. Did he send any nudes to you?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I was too scared to look at them..."

"You? Too scared?" I say.

Today he is much more put together and he actually isn't scared of me choking him with a tie so he wears one.

"Yeah."

"Send out those nudes through Keith's phone number. You could figure out his Snapchat password." He explains.

"That'll be great. Once I don't owe him for saving me when he should've just let me fall." I say. A knock on the door makes me jump and my fry flings to the floor.

Kuron goes to the door as I scowl at the fry and I bend down and put it on my napkin.

"Pidge, Hunk, Shiro... what a wonderful surprise!" Kuron says. He lets them in.

Shiro's fatherly instinct has already festered his heart and he hugs me. "Lotor sent those photos and he's here to say hey to his mom since his parents divorce and I'll let Pidge slit his throat." He says.

Pidge joins in. "I'm sorry. I love you, dude." She says. Hunk practically picks all of us up. "I didn't know that I was making you sad. I thought I was giving you time to heal." He says.

Kuron smiles. "You guys can eat lunch in here. I'll go hang with the desk ladies." He winks at me.

Keith's POV

I sit against the brick wall and Romelle smiles at me. "You should make amends with Lance. He loves you. Honestly, I don't think you like me as much as you like him." She said.

"I-I do like you. I just... I-"

Romelle smiles. "But, Lance is different than everyone else. Lance is sweet and kind. I've gotten to know him, and I know you. He's stronger than you'd think."

"I think you need him. He needs you." She gets up and walks away and Keith hangs his head. Lance is perfect, in a flawed way. If that makes sense at all.

So that's when he marched over to Lance's locker. He slammed it closed startling Lance.

"Keith-"

"I thought you were too good for me. You were to perfect and I didn't want to ruin your life, but I did anyways. I can't sleep. I need to know that at least you aren't mad... I'm so sorry." Keith managed.

"I can't live without you. If you died I would've jumped off that edge with you. I don't have anything to live for but you."

"I know high school is gonna be rough. College, and life after. But I want to be there to help you with all of it. Because I love you. I want you to know, that if you ever need someone to love you... I will be there."

"And I want you... again. I can't... breathe without you." Keith said.

Lance looked up at him like a deer in the head lights. "But I'm-"

"You're perfect. You're funny and smart, and I want to know that when I die someday, that you're the last face I see. I can't live without you."

Lance stepped closer and wrapped his arms around the taller boy, and despite Lance's silence he could feel his tears seeping onto his shirt.

"You fucker. I can't just forgive you right away. But please prove to me this isn't a dream..."

——————

634 words.

I forgot to end this before Publishing this shit. Take it I don't need it.