Chapter 2

Veronica squealed into my ear.

"I'm buying you cute stuff! Okay. Hmm. Here!" She threw it at me with a happy smile.

"All I did was say I liked guys." I say. She gives me widest of eyes and a huge grin.

"Yeah! You like boys so that means I can dress you up in bi style and you can't get mad at me cuz it's not a dress like when we were younger."

Yeah, she dressed me up in dresses. Yeah, it was fucking embarrassing but I never told her that I liked it. Neither should you.

"How about normal boy stuff." I say. She frowns.

"Fine, but then that means I get to dress you up, and do your makeup when you get home on Monday."

Finally we get home and she freaks out. "Oh my gosh! Can I dress you up right now!" She squeals.

I didn't even nod and she was already doing my makeup. She put on foundation and powder before dusting my cheeks in a soft pink and putting dark bronze powder on my face so my cheekbones stand out. She puts a light pink lipstick on my lips and does my eyeshadow a dark brown and puts eyeliner and fake eyelashes on.

She raids her own closet for a big grey sweater that goes to the half of my thigh like a dress and grabbing black high heeled boots that went right under my knee.

Okay, don't think I'm weird but I do happen to shave my legs. Only cuz it makes my legs feel nice and Veronica likes when I make myself girly for some reason!

"Shit, someone knocked on the door." Veronica admired her work before dragging me with her. She opened the door and I could have screamed.

"KEitH? What are you doing here!" I screech. Keith's mouth was open in aw for a second.

"I came to say thanks." His voice was scratchy as he talked around the lump in his throat. He looked me up and down before Veronica got the biggest smile that just screamed trouble.

"Keith? Come on in!" She yanked Keith into the room and sat us both at the table.

"So, Keith, how do you know Lance?" I bury my face in my hands to cover up my embarrassment.

"We met last night, he helped me with my leg at the park... why do you care?"

"What happened?"

"I cut my leg open on barbed wire but I was high on something so it didn't hurt tooo bad."

I finally look up. "Drugs can kill you." I say in disbelief. He cocks a brow.

"So, that's another reason to do them." Keith had dark humor. Veronica started laughing too and I backed away.

"What's so funny?" I say. Veronica smiles.

"Lance, can you go grab my purse?"

Finally I can get away from them, but  my question is what they'll talk about while I'm gone.

Keith's POV

"Yeah, I like your brother but we just officially met." She gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, I'll ask him out on a date if that makes you happy, but you're paying for it." Veronica smiles.

"Deal."

Lance walks in and throws Veronica's purse on her lap and grabs me and goes to shove me out the door.

"Wait, do you want to go on a date with me? We could go somewhere and do what people do on dates." I say.

Lances face goes red. He looked super cute and absolutely gorgeous right now. His eyes are like glass orbs filled with an ocean and when I look closely he has pink flecks of color swimming in the deep unknown waters.  His eyes stand out with the coat of eyeliner that frames them and like I said, fucking gorgeous.

"Sure, when do you wanna..." He trails off.

"How about tomorrow night, it's Sunday and I have nothing to do."

"Okay. I'll be there."

Finally I let go of his hand and hop onto my motorcycle and zoom off leaving Lance blushing as he watches me leave.

Tomorrow is gonna be great.