Chapter 7

I don't go to Kuron's office after lunch like I was told, I didn't want to know what he wanted to chat about. Instead I hide in the boys locker room the entire PE time.

I bury my face in my hands and cry. I hate myself. I hate everything. How did it come to this? I cry softly into my arm.

Ever since I got with Lotor I'm popular, but now I really want to hide. I wish I could be Keith... he can just blend in and nobody pays attention to him.

I hear a voice call out my name.

"Lance? You in here?" A boy says. I step out after containing myself and he stares at me.

"Coach was wondering where you were." The guy is Ryan. He's really nice but doesn't talk much and he's boring.

He side eyes me and I look at him. "What."

"Nothing- it's just you don't seem like the usual all time happy hour kinda guy like usual. What's up? Is it Lotor?"

"I don't know what's making me sad right now, actually." I say.

He laughs. "Oh. Let me guess it's so many things at once that you can't choose which ones worst."

I nod. "Yeah. Thanks I actually feel better." He smiles.

"It's my charm." He says with a dopey grin and a wink.

"I actually am having a party, I'd like it if you came. Keith is going which surprised me. But if you don't want to then that's fine."

"No, I'll go." I say happily. He smiles.

"Good."

We go to the gym and the PE coach smiles.

"Glad you could join us Lance. Were pairing up with someone we hate. Then we can learn to get a long. So Lance, guess your partner."

"Keith stands next to James and my eyes flick over to Ezor who's the only person besides Rachel who's my own sister.

"Ezor?"

A girl hangs on Keith's arm and I feel my chest go tight. She is some stupid blonde girl with pink clothes that aren't even PE appropriate.

I buck up and walk over to the emo girl. "I don't know why we're partners but I promise I never said I didn't like you."

She smiles. "They ran out of people. Thanks."

"Romelle, you need to go back with your partner." The basic bitch rolls her eyes. That's the new girl Pidge talked about.

"I know. I'm just talking to my boyfriend." The voice she had was actually pretty manly and you should have saw her at PE.

We had to play a bunch of things with our partners and Romelle literally threw Rolo across the gym so he'd win against James.

Then she looked at Keith and said: "sorry hun you know I'm not loosing." And shoved her nose up into the air.

She also lost on her own turn and kicked over equipment and screamed fuck over and over again.

Afterwards I go up to her. "Um, you took something of mine." I say with my bitch face on. She pops her gum.

"I'm mistaken?" She said. Keith walks up. "What's going on?" He says.

"You know as soon as he gets you to get your clothes off he's going to dump you. Have fun with your cock sleeve Keith." I stomp away leaving the both of them stunned.

Yeah, I said that. But do I care? No.

Later I keep my eye out for Romelle before going up to Keith and dropping my stuff in front of him. He stares at me the whole time as I stick my ass out. "Sorry." I say before walking away.

Keith watches and Romelle glares me from where she stands before yanking Keith down and kissing him.

I roll my eyes. No, I still hate Keith. Very much actually but I'd rather say I'm saving Romelle from heartbreak.

I write a note and slip it into his textbook when he goes to the bathroom during chem and make it seem like he's dating another person. Then she'll hate Keith.

Romelle came in during class while we were packing up for our other class to visit Keith and then she grabbed the paper:

Meet me in our favorite spot ;) you know what to bring... <3. From: Ezor

Yeah. I totally pinned it on Ezor because yes, I actually hate her and lied to her so she wouldn't get mad at me. This is payback for bullying me with Lotor back when we were in middle school.

"Keith? Uh, I hope you and your girlfriend have a good time after school. I mean don't forget what you have to bring!" She shoves the text book at him and I know I'm grinning but who cares.

I go to my locker as the bell rings and Romelle taps on my shoulder.

"Y-you were right! This is only my 3rd day of school and it sucks! Thanks for telling me." She sobs.

Now I feel terrible. She hugs me around my torso. I give her a half hug back and pull away.

Romelle is actually really pretty, little pig tails, freckles. I guess Keith liked her for a reason... she's nothing like me.

"No problem." I say. She walks to her bus and I run home with tears falling down my face and flop down onto my bed.

"Lance. You okay?" Nadia says before climbing onto the bed with me as I sob uncontrollably.

"You wouldn't understand."

When Veronica gets home she comes strait to me after pushing Nadia from the room.

"I was supposed to drive you home?"

"Veronica can you do my makeup? Make me look like Romelle." I say with a sob.

She wipes some tears off my face.

"Yes."

She does the the makeup subtle and applies light pink eyeshadow that blends in well and blush. She coat my lips in a thin layer of light pink colored lips that are almost skin color and I smile.

I can't be Romelle of course but I'm going to that party. Especially after knowing Keith is going.

——————

1015 words

I love Romelle okay... I have her as that at first before she actually becomes a character.

I'd love to know your opinion on this chapter it's taken me 2 weeks to find what I should do for this chapter.