say yes

thats the ring in the media just a visual idea  

Percy POV 

i'm finally doing it im proposing to Annabeth i had been gone for 4 months getting permission from Athena to marry Annabeth i did the 12 labors of Hercules and then Hephaestus and Aphrodite help me make the ring, it was simple 2 piece with a simple band for me with sea green and stormy grey just like her calculating eyes and in the inside it says im her seaweed brain forever in gold, and if she accepts it her had 3 diamonds with the sea green and stormy grey saying im his wise girl forever in gold. we went to the lake were we had first had our fight during capture the flag . 

we had just stop when Annabeth turned around and saw me on one knee she had her hand to her mouth. 

"Percy" she said with a quivering voice that when i started my grand speech hoping she would except it 

"Annabeth we have known each other for 8 almost 9 years now and have only been dating for 5 years out of that ( dont know if thats true when they started dating so im just guessing (: )we have been through so much of that together and i want to keep doing that for the rest of our lives"

i pulled the box out my pocket opening so she could see it and her eyes immediately started tearing up i started getting nervous and has of instinct my hand ran through my hair 

" we both held up the sky, we went through the labyrinth we fought kronus  and Gaea but the most important one we have been to tatarous and back ( yes i know there are more i think but i cant remember all of them ) and is just made me realise what could happen if we dont live now and not wait so Annabeth Chase will you become Annabeth Jackson and marry me" . 

i waited 2 minutes becoming anxious for her answer worrying if she would say no then suddenly she ran up to me and tackled me to more yelling yes we stood up 

" i guess that makes me a Jackson now doesn't it" she replayed smirking with tears down her face i leaned down and kissed her tears and stood back up right "yes yes it does Mrs Jackson" as we laughed and hugged i put the ring on her finger and on mine and kissed her on lips graped her hand and then we headed back to the camp were everyone was taking a break.