leaving

it was the start of the roses second year at school and she was already running late she was trying to catch up to Travis when someone had tripped her over she didn't regonise the person and had no time to fuss over it so she left straight away.  

                                                                       time skip

when she got to the academy she saw all of her friends there and walked up to them they were all acting really excited about something. " hey guyyyyyyys what are you all talking about " " oh nothing rose but we just found out were getting a new student the grand daughter of cruella de vil " was all hawk said.( hawk and rose started dating at the end of last year) 

she was excited about having the new girl here but when she came over to the group everyone ignored her and turned to the new girl what was her name again or yea it was adrianna. 

after that day everyone would ignore including her boyfriend hawk he would always just look at her walking away i have had enough i walked straight towards them there were a whole lot of people crowded around i had just walked straight towards them, completely ignoring the protests. But what i saw was making my heart break down no no no no..................... what i saw was hawk kissing the new girl i decided to do something so i screamed " AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS GOING ON HERE WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY BOYFRIEND " i screamed at her but she did nothing she just looked up at me then the unexpected happened "choose her her not you go away none wants you here " said hawk very calm it scarred me i decided to run from them from everything.