「 bts × reader - 2 」

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here anyways?"i asked and he chuckled pinching my nose "because this is where i live dummy"

I laughed as well at how stupid i am "oh right i forgot about that..but what i mean is i thought you and the boys are going out"

"Oh about that, i didnt go with them"i nodded and sighed having the thought that no one has been greeting me but me. Well i didn't told them anything so i shouldn't complain. "Were going out by the way"i nodded once again and suddenly  felt my cheeks being pinched. "Why do you look so down?what's wrong?"he asked "nothing"i say covering my pout with a smile.

Ugh i just fucking feel sad

He just pinched my cheeks more "stop it"i say as i pushed his hand away "its so soft so i cant stop"he says chuckling, i rolled my eyes and then slapped his arm "fine fine i'll stop" he says chuckling again "oh and before i could forget"

He walked back to his car and gave me a paper bag

"What is this?"

"Wear this"

"You want me to wear a paper bag?"he rolled his eyes and laughed "no wear the dress inside the paper bag"i made an o shape with my mouth and nodded. I went upstairs not daring to ask him what is the dress for, it's been a long time since ive worn a dress actually.

When i got to my room i changed my clothes and wore the dress. It looks so beautiful well i should fix my self up first. I wore a light make up, picking up my liptint and put some of it on my lips. And then i curled my hair to finish the look and then  i heard a knock on my door, i opened it and then a smile formed on his lips

"Okay wow you look amazing"i smiled back "thank you"i say "i was about to tell you that you probably should wear make up, but since you did it well then we can move on from that"i furrowed my eyebrows

"Do you have heels?"he asked "you know i dont, i hate them"i say crossing my arms "Good thing i bought some for you"i groaned and asked him what is the dress for

"Just for a special occassion"i tiled my head a bit but just nodded noticing that he had changed his clothing as well, he is now wearing a tuxedo. He looked amazing.

"Well whats the occassion?"i asked

"Its our friend's birthday"

"Who's friend?"i asked again "why do you ask so many questions"he asked laughing a bit

"What?im curious"

"Okay okay i'll tell you later when we get there, but since its still early and the party starts at 7 so we can go to the arcade?"

"Really?the arcade?and wearing these clothes?"

"Yes ofcourse, why not"

.........................................................
After hours of playing in the arcade we got tired and decided to eat some icecream. We were laughing and bickering the whole time. People even looked at us maybe thinking that we were crazy wearing this clothes just to go to the arcade.

"Wahh i had fun"he says while stretching "and i cant believe i had fun while wearing heels"we both laughed and noticed that its getting dark. He then looked at his watch "we got a half an hour"i nodded and we both decided to buy more icecream.

"You know, i didn't had any regrets that i met you. I'm happy that you are part of my life"i smiled at his words, i leaned my head on his shoulder "me too..thank you yoongi"i say "you are always welcome"

We both decided to go to the party when i noticed that we were going to a familiar place. The old park. I smiled remembering the memories that we made here that how now i wish i wouldn't forget.