「 bts × reader - 2 」

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No You back off bitch, i touched it first!"i raised an eyebrow at her, oh did she just?

"Did you just called me bitch?"i asked

"Are you deaf or just dumb?just move away and give me the bear, or else its on"she rolled her eyes flipping her fake ass hair "oh bitch its on"i say

Apparently in the end the girl was crying and alot of people in the store was looking at us

Me and the girl were a mess and i just smirked in victory because i got the teddy bear..seriously hoseok should be thankful that i bought him the teddy bear he needed.

I just got into a fight with that girl just because of the teddy bear like seriously. Okay, next is the balloon and the confetti and the flowers. Seriously i don't even know why i'm the one who's doing all this.

...................................................
After shopping and shit its finally done

I wiped a sweat that was on my forehead and went back home...i placed everything on the floor to see an excited hoseok running to me grabbing the teddy bear after saying thank you.

And next to him is namjoon and taehyung they grabbed all of the things they needed and said thank you as well before leaving the house along with hoseok

I was left standing and confused as hell"Where the heck are they going?"i mumbled and sighed and just let them be, i just wanna take a nap. But before i do take a nap, i looked and called for the others but they weren't here either.

When i was about to take nap, i suddenly felt the urdge to look at the calendar because i felt there is something i'm forgetting.

I ran upstairs to my room and looked at the calendar

Today is the 5th of october

"October 5"

"October 5"

"October5"

"October--oh shoot..its my freaking birthday!"i facepalmed and laughed, oh my god

How the fuck could i forget that its my birthday

So i guess the balloons, the teddy bear and all the shit they made me buy earlier was for a celebration cuz its pretty obvious.

But is it for me?nahh impossible

They didnt even greeted me happy birthday and they don't even know that its my birthday since i didnt really remember saying them whens my birthday or something.

Suddenly i remembered something, i remembered namjoon reminding me that in the 5th of the october they will be very busy. Well i guess that sums it up, it's impossible that they would know.

I shrugged to myself and sung happy birthday to me while walking downstairs and then danced weirdly-what?i'm the only one here soooo HAHAHA

I laughed to myself as i lay down on the couch and took a good 5 minute nap until i heard someone shouting my name from outside the house. I furrowed my eyebrows "who the fuck dares to disturb my-"i say as i grumply walked to the door. Opening the door i saw yoongi "yoongi!"i smiled widely.

I ran up to him and hugged him, he then hugged me back and suddenly spun me around. We both laughed "i missed you!"i exclaimed "we just saw eachother this morning"he says laughing as he puts me down "this morning, i didn't get to see you at lunch"i say frowning.