Chapter 1||Birth of the Vagabond

Stiles' POV

Unknown Time

I can't take it anymore. With Scott blaming me for just killing one person for my self defense, it feels like the whole world turned its back against me.

You know Stiles? It's about time to leave this Bullshit town. I thought.

I tried to call Scott to say at least one bye but he didnt answer. So I left a message.

Hey. Wanted to let you know I left town. Don't look for me. After all you've done. Besides Theo matters the most than me anyways.

Then, I left a letter for my Dad. He was the only one who knew about my location.

Dad, I am going to study at UC Berkeley. Going to call you very often, so don't worry. Don't tell the pack my location please. I love you,Dad.

I packed my bag with the necessities I need and left our house.

But just like something knew I was leaving, Derek texted me.

Derek:Meet at Loft, 9 pm.

Guess what. It's 8:30.

So I threw my bag in the backside of my jeep and drove to the Loft.

I opened the door and everyone is there.

The looks on their faces terrified me. They look at me, like I was....

A Monster.

"So what is this about?" I asked

"We know you killed Donavan,Stiles. It didn't look like self defense at all!" Derek said, almost shouting in my face.

"So you really, don't trust me. You trust that asshole over me. You trust that few months Theo over many years Stiles who helped you in many things. You know what it feels? It feels freaking fantastic!" I said sarcastically.

"Stiles, you know the code. It's no killing right? Maybe we will be fine without you. St--" My bestfriend. Or maybe I thought my bestfriend Scott said, then I cut him off.

"Okay. I'll finish your sentence for the sake of all, Scott." I said and they all looked at me with confusion.

"Stiles, you are a frail and weak human who killed people so you are out of the pack. Is that what you're gonna say?" I say, anger boiling inside me.

"Stiles, It wasn't like th-" Lydia said but I interrupted her.

"No need to explain,Lydia. In fact, I'm leaving. Scott check your f*cking voicemail if I were you." I said as I walked out, rushed through the door and to my jeep.

That night, I drove miles just to get out of Beacon Hills.

I will be leaving Beacon Hills for a new life that I think I deserve.

I left everyone. Including my Dad.

I know he will worry about me but that doesn't matter. I need a break from all this crap.

What does matter, is that I'm out of this all crap.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

A YEAR LATER OF UNKNOWN TIME

I went to study in UC Berkeley, without anyone knowing. Well except my dad of course. I call my Dad very often and he is the only one who gets news about me. I cut any connection of me with the pack. I heard that they all gave up on searching for me and parted ways for college after they graduated. Luckily, Dad said that no one from the pack decided to go in UC Berkeley.