2.2: Vigilante Villain (Wyth Lincoln)

Start from the beginning

"Hey man! This is obviously his child! How much do you want? Say it and be gone!" Yin said and look at the eyes of the child, the same eyes as his friend, the unique crystal like eyes of Winter Family.

"I don't need your money." The man now talk more calmly, his right hand gripped by a tiny hand of the child beside him.

Wyth fake caught and stretch his hand in front of Charles. "Hi, I'm Wyth Lincoln and this is my Pa, Gabby Lincoln."

"You-your Pa? By the way, I'm Charles Winter and this is my friend, Yin Lee." Charles shake the hands of the child and smiles.

"Yes, this is my Pa, now.....let's talk calmly, OK?" Yin move out from his sit and sit beside Charles as the child and man duo sits in front of them..

"So....? What's going on?" Yin started.

"You're my son." Charles said.

"No, he's not."Gabby said back

"He is."

"He's not."

"I'm his real father."

"I'm his pa."

Wyth and Yin look back and fort at the two arguing man.

"How's that woman? I think her name is Gwen or something?" Wyth said, cutting the two men.

"It's Gwen, she's OK, why are you asking?"

"Of course! He would ask about her! Like is said that bitch knows something about this!"

"Can you stop shouting?! Yin, don't disrespect my wife!"

"But, She's not your wife and he's right, that woman knows something or more specifically, she did this." Wyth smiled as he took the tea that his Pa handed and took a sip.

"Wha....what're you saying?" Charles ask, completely forgetting that he is talking to an eight year old child.

"Her real name is Bridgett, the identical twin of Gwen, your dead wife." Wyth answered bluntly.

"Bridgett? Dead wife? But Gwen said Bridgett is the who's dead!"

"No, that woman, Bridgett is the one beside you, posing as your dead wife who died on childbirth. She swapped Haze who is my real son and Wyth." Gabby answered.

"Damn! You got tricked by a cliché TV drama story, Charles! Hahahaha this is so hilarious!" Yin laugh out loud.

"Shut up!" Charles flushed.

Wyth just silently watch the two men when suddenly his hair got ruffled by a hand.

"Tired? Wanna sleep?" Gabby puts his dear son into his lap and make him lean is his shoulder.

Wyth stiffened for a moment before relaxing and getting his nap for the afternoon.

"What are you doing?" Charles lift his eyebrow.

"My son need his nap, unlike your spoiled brat of a son who cause nothing but mischief into his nannies all the time." Gabby proudly said, forgetting that Haze is his real son.

Yin snickered, totally agreeing.

"Anyway, give me the details on what truly happened." Charles sigh, Fake son! Fake wife! Truly making a fool out of him.

After half hour of explaining, Wyth stirred from his sleep, his big crystal like eyes blinks from sleepiness.

"Sleep more, we will go home in a minutes." Gabby pats his back.

Charles stare with envy in his eyes, that's man son! "I want my son back to me" he demanded, now that he knows the full details he wanted the fake mother and son to be gone from his sight the faster the better and take the rightful custody of his son.

Gabby just stare at him silently.

"Pa, I want my teddy, I also want cookies n' cream ice cream and gummy bears and my blanket and....." Wyth who wakes up from his sleep grumbled his favorite food and things to his father, not noticing the strange atmosphere around.

(Shane: Papa Gabby you said the he is not spoiled? You liar!)

"OK, Papa will give it to you."

"Will you give it to me?" Charles said.

"What? Gummy bears and ice cream?" Gabby raised his eyebrows in an amuse way.

Charles stares at him for a second, a blush slowly colored his cheeks.".........N-no! My son's custody."

Gabby smirk. "OK."

"OK? Really?"

"OK, I will also give you Gummy bears and ice cream"

"............"

Yin laughs and jabbed his frozen friend on the ribs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Our cute villain learned how to become spoiled. >_>

Shane: ML, your love this time have a two very big guard Papa dog that can give him anything that he wanted. What can you give huh? +_+

ML: My body.

Shane:.................Shameless!! Don't corrupt my innocent villain!

Shion: Body? Why would you give your body to me?.

Shane\ML:.........Nothing, Don't listen to adults talk.