1.3 : Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

This is already edited.

Edited by: vini_ali

Thank you! (。>﹏<。)

Please support his book "A Herald's Heir" if you have time. (≧▽≦) Thank you!

__________________________________________________________

Shion looked at the entrance where the people were coming from. He then balled his fist and slammed it on the floor.

Crack.

Crack.

From his fist ice spread on the floor at an alarming rate. Crackling noises spread around the whole room, in a second the people that came in froze into ice sculptures. The whole room drops in temperature.

"Stop! assshhh shit! There's a powerful Ice User zombie ahead! Call the Fire Users!" A man wearing a camouflage suit appeared in Shion's vision.

Five Fire Users walked in through the wall and threw a large flame throwers at Shion and the group behind him.

"Hmmmmppp! A measly fire can't hurt me." Shion lifted his hand and formed a blue flame on his palm and threw it as a large flame thrower of his own towards the group of soldiers.

BOOM!!

"Ahhhh!!!" Screams of pain resound in the messy room.

"Rawwwwrrr!!!" The zombies and monsters join the fight the second they see that the soldiers attacked Shion. They didn't understand it, it was the first time they saw this person, but their instincts were telling that they should cherish this person and follow him.

Shion made a long ice sword and dashed towards the leader of the soldiers. The leader lifts his own sword and slashed it at Shion.

Shing! Shion raised his free hand and made a wall of ice. He coldly looked at the leader's face, he knew him. One of the many lovers of Shan Nichols and the one who had captured him with the help of the other lovers of Shan Nichols, and was an important person to the past Yuya Faust.

Shan Nichols, the protagonist of this world. A white lotus outside and a black lotus inside character. Shan Nichols was an ordinary employee of Yuya's company but died in an accident, and a normal student's soul from another world entered into his dead body. The transmigrated student knew that he's inside a book and his character is a cannon fodder character in Yuya Faust's way, The student saw a chance to snatch the power of Yuya Faust when his influence is not currently solid in his team. Yuya Faust's original character setting in the book is the Lover of the male protagonist who happens to be Yuya's very own fiancé. Shan Nichols snatched away all of the opportunities that Yuya Faust had on gaining power and bonding with his fiancé, and made wrong accusations behind Yuya's back to sow discord among his team.

Shan Nichols looked weak on the outside but is a sinister and cunning person inside. He seduced powerful men and made them into his harem, and also gathered the protagonist's gold finger for his own use.

"Hey! Don't you remember me, my friend Karl?" Shion distanceed himself from Karl, his childhood friend.

"Wha-what? you.....should be already.....dead.." Karl's body trembled for a moment. He can't believe what he is seeing right now.

"Ohhhh..... But i'm alive and......thirsty for revenge!" Shion lifted his ice sword and slashed it.

"Ahhh....fuck!...Yuya don't do this! there are people that still care about you! and your family....think about your family!" Karl held his bleeding hand and softly said to the expressionless Shion.

"Do you think I'm really that stupid? Your using that again to capture me?" Shion raised his hand and slowly froze Karl. Ice started to form from his feet and slowly froze his whole body slowly and painfully.

"Yu...ya.. I'm still....your friend...." Karl still tried to talk to Shion but he had already lost his consciousness.

"Hah! Friend? The past Yuya believed you but I will not!" Shion combed his hair with his fingers and walked towards the entrance.

"Let's go!" Shion waved his hand at the group behind him, they had already finished their battle a while ago. *You wanted to follow me? Then i will give you a new world to exist in this crumbling world, let's build our own home?*

"Al...right!"

"Rawwwrrr!"

".....yes.."

Many voices from the group replied to Shion.

"Then let this world's people know of our existence and accept it that the world isn't only theirs anymore!" Shion smirked wickedly.

tap

tap

tap

Several organized footsteps can be heard in the desolate laboratory. The people were in a room that had several screens which were showing the footage of the group of zombies at the laboratory. They slowly started feel dread. The handsome man that lead the terrifying group looked at the camera directly and give it a mischievous smile.

"Ah!" The people jumped at the sudden smile of the man. It was beautiful but this smile terrified them to their core. The several scientists and some higher-ups knew this group was terrible news. Each one of them is modified to the extent that most high level power users will have a hard time fighting one of them.

"It's terrible!! Ahhhh!! We are going to die! These monsters clearly have a consciousness of their own!" A scientist grabbed his hair and painfully tugged at them. The scientists modified the zombies, so they knew clearly how strong each of them were and they had done all kinds of experiments on each of them as even some of them had begged to stop it. Their pained moans swirled in the scientists' minds. Their experiments could kill a normal person in a minute but these zombies had to go under these procedures every day.

"Calm down!" An imposing man said in a commanding tome. He was wearing a soldier's outfit with several medals pinned to it.

"What calm down! These experiments suffered inhumane pain in our hands! They will clearly want to take revenge on the people that had caused it! It's terrible! They had consciousnesses but they endured it! These monsters.....these monsters....." A scientist in the corner suddenly broke down and cried, falling down to the floor.

"We are going to stop them. they won't reach you, don't worry!" A handsome man stepped out from behind the imposing man.