1.6 : Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

{Note : From now on Shion's name is Yuya cause i'm having a mistake about the two names xD}

____________________________________

Yuya leaned back in a big swivel chair and looked at what's happening in the big conference room. His brows twitch as the group in his left side keep giving a low grumbling noise and threatening look at his right side who's giving the left side a pointed stare like they did not care about the zombies and monster that giving a sign of attacking them.

Yuya comb his hair in frustration from his nervous subordinates, Yup! nervous subordinates. This is the first time that the base got a visitor, especially a human visitor. His subordinates didn't know how to act in front of the strangers that suddenly invade their sanctuary and they clearly chose intimidate them for the reasons that Yuya did not know. He gave a deep sigh and look to at his subordinates.

"cough'.....Guys can you give me a time alone with our guest?" Yuya smile at his subordinates who's face start to frown and giving a dissatisfied look. The monkey in his shoulder also give a look at yuya.

"Boss what are you saying!?" A zombie beside the silent leon stand up from his sit. His red eyes  brightly glowing. A sign that a zombie is agitated and people should stay away from him or kill him.

"How can we start if you keep grumbling like a rabid dog? and don't be shy, alright?" Yuya gave a smirk and wiggle his eyebrows playfully. he suddenly felt amuse and wanted to tease his overly serious subordinates.

The conference room suddenly wrapped in silence for a minute. his subordinates look at him before the men that was holding their obviously laughter at the supposed 'imposing monster' . 

The monster suddenly sprung up from there sit and issued a protesting noises and with a indignant look in there face, they grumble threatening growl and words before shooting their mischievous boss a pointed look. They can't match there boss when his in playful mood, they're always eating a loss. It's much more easy to admit defeat.

They walk to the door to come out with the four men in their hands, giving Yuya, Leon and Cain a private time to talk inside the conference room. Of course they would not leave Yuya alone with a complete stranger and made Leon guard there boss.

"Let's go. we are going to have a nice talk." The small monkey grin at the man named Glen that dared to laugh a while ago. He's a petty man.....i mean a monster, so he would hold a grudge over that small issue of laughing at him.

"Your.......Mimi right?" Glen asked curiously.

"Fuck! My name is Michael not Mimi! dared to call me, a mighty protector, Mimi. do you want to die?" Micheal beats his chest furiously.

"Michael? but your boss called you Mimi?" Glen lifted a brow, a grin slowly etched in his lips.

Micheal open his mouth to talk but a voice stopped him.

"Mimi, take care of our guest. alright?" Yuya gave one final look to his subordinates before closing the door. the conference's room temperature suddenly drooped down, giving it a cold and gloomy aura.

"So......what's your business with me, Mr Cain?" Yuya crossed his legs and leaned at the chair. The playful man gone, replacing it with a cold and graceful man that single handedly ruled the famous based with numerous strong monster and zombie.

Cain gave a through look at the handsome man opposite him. He can't any detail of the man's data after he escaped from the laboratory. The man's data suddenly banish in thin air, not giving him enough information about the famous Zombie king but he was really surprise with the interactions of Yuya with his mens. It really open his eyes. He did not though that Zombies or monsters can interact like humans, not the usual description of the people. A killing machine and a monster that can destroy anything in front of them without a though.

"I want to negotiate about guns and ammunition" 

"Guns and ammunition?" Yuya looked at Leon, inquiring about the said issue. He was been pretty busy handling many things but he din't know about this Guns and ammunition because he's not interested in that kind of weapons, so some things like this, Leon is the one who's handling it.

"Boss, in the pass days, Micheal with some others protector looted many abandoned military base. Now, we have many guns and ammunition with some other military equipment in the warehouse." Leon reported.

"Warehouse? hahahaha.....so, it's stocked in the warehouse?" Yuya chuckled. the guns and ammunition that people wanted to get desperately is stocked in the warehouse. The warehouse of the base is where the things with no importance got throw away. In short, a big trash can of waste crap. Zombies like Yuya didn't value weapons and many things that human used specially foods and weapons. They don't eat food, they eat red crystal. They don't use weapons, they use power. 

___________________________

Short chap! i feel like this chapter have many mistake xD it's a good thing i have an editor in this book ❤ who read the edited chapter? it's much more easy right? 😂😂 

Thanks vini_ali for it guys!

Chapter for you guys! specially user17409901 

Your comment gave me motivation to write this xD even in this moment i'm so lazy and tired as hell ó_ò 

Thank you for following and supporting me! (≧▽≦)

And lastly....i'm a GIRL. don't hurt this girl's heart anymore by saying i'm a boy (T_T)

Love: Author~san!