Intermission

[Ding! Calculating Host's achievements......

10%

20%

30% 40% 50% 60% 70% 80% 90% 100%

The calculations are complete.]

[Ding! Villain's wish: Take revenge from the people that betrayed and hurt him (complete)

: Build his own home (Complete)

: To be happy (Complete)]

[Congratulation Host for completing your first world's tasks!]

A round silver thing floats in the huge and luxurious room, where a young man stood at the center, his eyebrows frowned, his red/pink eyes stare unblinkingly at the last task.

"To be happy? completed?" His confused voice can be heard clearly inside of the big room.

[Host, That's right! you completed it!]

".........why?" why did I completed it? With a loss and confused look, Shion looks at the screen, his red/pink eyes held a question in them that he can't voice out.

[Host...Do you think that it's underserved achievement?] 001 finally realizing his host question.

Shion froze in his spot, his hands clenching tight.

[Host, Think again.]

Shion closes his eyes slowly, his mind keeps pilling up with the memories of him as Yuya Faust.

His people's happy smile, their hopeful eyes, their sense of security and belonging in that lonely world and finally building up their home.

He has so much fun having them in his blank life, finally adding a color to it.

And....that black sorcerer that suddenly puffs up in his life.

[Now...Host, what do think? Is it still undeserving?]

"..........." No. I'm happy.

[Now, Host, you have a visitor] 001 continue

"A visitor?"

"Hello....Shion, it's very nice to finally meet you."

Suddenly, A very handsome man with a commanding aura around him appeared in front of Shion, he stared wide eye at the overly familiar face.

"Yu...Yuya Faust?" Shion called with clear bewilderment in his voice. The body of Yuya Faust that he occupied for over half a year and that handsome face that he has gotten used over the days that he live as Yuya Faust is standing before him.

"Yes..." Yuya Faust gave Shion a calm and graceful smile.

"Why...Why are you here?" Shion still in shock spit out his question with a stuttering voice.

"Why? of course it's to say thank you and you a reward for accomplishing my wishes, Shion" Yuya Faust reach his hand to Shion's forehead and tap him lightly.

[Ding! Please choose your reward Host!.

The power of ice

The power of blue fire

Music (Please choose one instrument)

Space (unlimited)]

Shion looked at the screen floating in front of him.

"Every character like me, A villain, have one talent that they are very good at and music is my forte. Shion please choose a reward." Yuya Faust lifts his hand to brush lightly to Shion's cheek. His action did not make Shion feel weird, his eyes squinted at that, that man(Cain) is really the weird one, making him flustered for no reason. Shion looks back at Yuya Faust, His eyes contain unknown emotions but Shion picks an emotion that made him confused.

Pain.

Hmmm? 

"Now choose."  Yuya Faust gently urges him to choose.

"....Ice" After a minute of staring at the screen, Shion finally picks the power of ice. He really likes it.

[Host, please remember that if you choose a power type rewards you can only use it in one world and then it will vanish by the next world but if you choose a talent type rewards it will forever stay in you, as your own very talent. Do you still choose the power of ice Host?] 001 gave Shion a reminder.

"Yes," Shion firmly answer 001.

[ding! The host can now activate it in the next world.]

"Shion....no matter what happened you have to finish your exploring and go back to your own world. you have to fulfill your own wish! Thank you for fulfilling my wish...and I'm sorry to cause you some trouble because of my hatred and pain...Good luck in your next world" Yuya Faust hug Shion tightly before banishing slowly like a mist in the air. 

"My own wish? didn't I fulfill it right now? The emotions that I want to feel, my freedom and friends....it's all my wish." Shion hung his head. He wanted to know what Yuya mean but he also doesn't want to know it because....he knew..he knew that it will hurt him greatly but he already knows it. Shion have is very smart, he already knows since the beginning of the task.

[Host will transfer in the next world in 

3

2

1

Good luck Host!]

A single tear slide from his pale cheeks.

He knew.....he knew that he is also like them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Villain with unfulfilled wishes.........

______________________________________________________________

Hello!! Tehhee~~ how are you guys? (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ

Hhahaha any reaction to Shion?

One last extra chapter before starting to next arc! but I'm torn between the four..(T_T) Guys please help me choose what villain is in the next arc, please vote Lette P, V, A, and D

The choices are quite obvious (≧▽≦). 

And here is our cute Shion!! இдஇ Kyaah!! he's so cute!! look at that villainous face~~