Part 6

The next morning Jessica and Lyasia were getting the kids ready to leave for the stadium. They would be meeting the kids parents at the stadium which the little ones were excited about. The parents all couldn't come on Friday so they thought Saturday would be the perfect time to come and also give the two team moms a break. It was about an hour before the game started and the kids wanted to see the players again. Lyasia was helping one of the kids put their shirt on and all of a sudden she heard a ding, it was her phone. She continued to help the child until they were finished, the child smiled before thanking her then running off. Lyasia giggled, she loved these kids. She then remembered her phone dinged so she walked over to the table it was sitting on, her smile widened when she saw who it was.

Good morning beautiful. I had a really nice time last night and I can't wait to see you today. Also looking forward to seeing the little beauty as well. I'll see you guys when you get here- Stephen texted her which made her blush. She responded back that they would be there soon because luckily the stadium wasn't far from where they were staying.

Jessica and Lyasia loaded everyone up in their cars before heading to the stadium. Once at the stadium they went inside before going to room they paid for to watch the game in. The kids were chatting away with each other and some eating snacked that were provided. The players had already went back to the locker room so they couldn't see them yet.

"So lets talk about that date you went on last night. You only told me a little bit before we fell asleep. So talk woman" Jessica said which made Lyasia laugh. "We went out for coffee and just talked. We talked about ourselves, our family and had a great time. Also we may or may not have kissed at the end of the date" Lyasia said. Jessica's eyes widened as she looked at Lyasia and gently grabbed her arm, pulling her a little closer. "So what you're saying is....you tongue wrestled with that hot ball player??" Jessica whispered which made Lyasia bust out laughing while shaking her head.

"Girl hush I was not tongue wrestling with him. We kissed for a little bit before he had to leave and that's all" Lyasia said giving her a look but Jessica just sipped her water and wiggled her eyebrows. Lyasia giggled before rolling her eyes. The two of them talked until their was a knock on the door and in came the kids parents. There were a lot of hugs and kisses but after that the kids continued to play. Lyasia was watching over everything when her phone buzzed and there was a message from Stephen. She smiled as she opened the message.

I would love for you and Melanie to meet me on the field. I'd love to see Melanie and also your beautiful face.-Stephen sent which made her smile more and blush a little bit. Lyasia called Melanie over, the little girl full of energy bounced to her mom. "Yes mommy?" Melanie said smiling up at her mom and Lyasia kissed her forehead. "How would you like to go see you best friend??" Lyasia said then laughed when Melanie let out a squeal of excitement. "Yes mommy I wanna see my best fwend" Melanie said excitedly and Lyasia nodded with a small giggle. Lyasia let Jessica know where they were going only to receive a smirk, Lyasia just playfully rolled her eyes ignoring Jessica.

Lyasia and Melanie then made their way down to the field. Melanie holding her moms hand while she looked around at everything, she loved being at the stadium. As soon as Melanie spotted Stephen she started jumping up and down. "BEST FWEND" Melanie shouted while giggling which made people look her way and smile, one of those smiles coming from Stephen. The girls walked onto the field before Melanie took off running into Stephens arms, he was crouched ready to receive his hug. "Well hello ms.melanie how are you today?" He asked smiling at her her face which was lit up with joy. "I good Stephen. Me and mommy awe (are) hewe (here) with my fwends " she said happily which made him nod.

While Melanie talked Stephen could help but take a peek at Lyasia who was watching them. Their eyes met and Stephen winked at her, a blush then filled Lyasia's cheeks. Stephen set Melanie down when she started to squirm a bit. Melanie then took off running to Aaron Judge who was waiting for his turn to bat, he crouched down to talk to her. Lyasia smiled as she giggled with Aaron. Her attention then shifted towards Stephen as she slowly closed the space between them, he grabbed one of her hands. "How are you this afternoon?" Stephen said with a smile which Lyasia returned. "Good. Had to get all the kids ready this morning before bringing them here. We listened to the song baby shark and they loved it" Lyasia explained with a giggle. Stephen could help but chuckle a little bit. He loved her giggle and could listen to her laugh all day.