Part 4

Lyasia and Jessica led the kids down to the field. They talked among themselves as the kids talked and giggled with each other. Lyasia's eyes wondered over to Stephen who was still doing his interview and after he was done he headed to the locker room to change. She noticed that he locked eyes with her for a second before disappearing to get out of his water soaked clothes. "I'm gonna need for him to ask you out already because....this locking eyes stuff is getting more and more obvious" Jessica said before taking a sip of her drink. Lyasia playfully pushed her as she laughed but she ignored what she said. When they got on the field the Joe Giardi told the kids they could play on the field until the guys came back out. The kids happily ran around playing tag or any random game they could think of. Jessica walked with a few kids who just wanted to explore the kids while lyasia looked over the rest.

She looked around to see Melanie was sitting against a wall by herself which made her frown a bit, she went over to her and sat down. "Now why is my little lady bug not playing with her friends?? You love playing with your team" Lyasia said said as she ran her fingers through her daughter long hair. "I'm waiting for my best fwend Stephen" She said with a smile which made Lyasia smile too. "Well sweetie he might talk to other people first but im sure he will come find you. Now go play lady bug" Lyasia said before kissing her forehead and helping her up. She patted Melanies bottom which made Melanie giggle before she ran off to her friends who were playing tag. Hopefully Stephen would be back to see Melanie or it would upset her, she didn't have doubts but somtime's things happen.

----- With Stephen---

The smile hadn't left his face since his eyes connected with Lyasia's. He was in the process of changing before his phone began to ring, he looked at it to see it was his older sister calling. "Yes what can i do for you big head" He heard her playfully scoff at him which made him laugh. "Oh shut up inky. Now get your butt out here because mom and dad are getting on my nerves. They are being all lovey dovey out here" She said with a shutter which made Stephen chuckle. "Alright im coming out just let me put a shirt on" They then hung up and he continued to get dressed. When he was finished he walked out the tunnel and was immediately greeted by someone hugging him tightly. He hugged back realizing it was his mom and she was squeezing the life out of him. He looked over to see his dad and sister laughing at the scene.

 He looked over to see his dad and sister laughing at the scene

(Kate Winselt as Stephens Mother)

(Leonardo DiCaprio as Stephens Father)

(Ashley Graham as Stephens Sister)

"Oh my baby im so proud of you I just knew you would have an amazing game. I was cheering for you from our seats as loud as I could" his mother Kate said as she kissed his cheek a few times. "Thanks mom I appreciate the support but you're gonna pop me here in a second" He said the end jokingly but his mother didn't care. Stephen took a breath in fake relief as his dad pulled his mom off him, Kate was pouting as she got pulled off but smiled when her husband kisses her. Both Stephen and Ashley faked gagged earning an eye roll from both parents as they laughed. "That was a great job son, we are all very proud of you" Leo said as he gave his son a hug followed by Stephen getting a hug from Ashley. "Yea knuckle head we enjoyed the game" Ashley said while messing up his hair.

"Thanks guys. Anyway I will be home tomorrow night for our family dinner but now i need to go spend time with my new friend." Stephen said with a smile which made his family a little confused. "New friend?? Do you have a girlfriend you aren't talking about?" Ashley said squinting her eyes. "No Ash it's the little girl I got to show around today. That's her and her mother over there" Stephen said as he pointed to Lyasia hugging a giggling  Melanie, he then put his hand down before blushing as Lyasia looked over. The two of them blushing at the same time before looking away not being able to contain their smiles. Stephen looked at his family who had smirks on their faces and slightly arched eyebrows. "Stop looking at me like that. All I'm doing is helping her have a fun time this weekend, I'm in no way trying to get with Lyasia" Stephen said before smacking his head against his forehead as he said her name. "So Lyasia is the name of my future daughter-in-law??" Kate said with a smirk and her arms folded which made Stephens eyes widen in shock.

"MOM" he said blush extremely hard. "Oh don't mom me boy I raised you and know exactly when you have feelings for someone. You seem to like her because we saw you guys looking at each other and blushing. All I'm saying is all you have been working for is baseball and you deserve some happiness too sweetie." Kate said with her hand on his cheek. Stephen knew she was right but he just didn't want to embarrass himself. He talked to his family a little longer before telling him he needed to go before it go late, they exchanged hugs before Stephen made his way over to Lyasia. Melanie saw him and her eyes immediately lit up. She jumped into his arms and hugged him tight with a huge smile. "You came back" she said with such excitement which made him laugh and nod. "Yes I did. Now it is getting late and I want you to get rest little lady. So how about tomorrow after the afternoon game we hang out the rest of the day" Stephen said which made Melanie squeal and nod yes. Lyasia smiled seeing her daughter so happy about getting to hang out with him.

He then whispered something to her before putting her down. Melanie then ran away to keep playing for a little while before the kids were set to go back to the hotel. Stephen looked back to see his family mouthing at him to talk to Lyasia. Stephen took a deep break before clearing his throat a bit which made Lyasia look at him. "So did you enjoy the game?" He asked which made Lyasia smile and nod. "Yes I loved the game Stephen. Congratulations on the win and getting the winning homer" she said keeping her smile which made Stephen smile as well, her smile was contagious. "So um...I was wondering if you would maybe wanna join me for some coffee tonight. Only if you want to I mean it is very last minute and we just met and I don't wanna rush into anything...." Stephen continued to nervously blabber on and on which made Lyasia giggle.

"Stephen....I would love to" Lyasia said but Stephen was still going on. "I also don't wanna make you uncomfortable....wait...what??" He said looking at her which made her giggle again. "I said I would love to. I need to help Jessica get the kids back to the hotel first. If you would like to pick me up in half an hour I'd love to join you for coffee" she said which made Stephen smile more than he was before but he nodded saying he would love to pick her up. The two exchanged numbers with excitement in their eyes. When giving back the phones to one another their hands touched which made them blush once again. "So um I-I'll pick you up soon. Send me your hotel address and I'll be there" Stephen said and Lyasia nodded. The two went their separate ways happy about what tonight could possibly bring them.

Authors note: hey guys I really hope you are enjoying this story. This was a bit of a filler until the date next chapter. Trying my best to create chapters that you guys will love. Sorry this chapter was a little late but things have been a bit stressful. Finishing up the first half of my junior year in college and everything is happening.I apologize for any mess ups or incorrect spelling and grammar issues. I'll try to fix them soon. Anyway please share, like and comment on this story. I want feedback to know if I should keep this story going. Thank you guys for reading and have a nice day :)