Part 5

Lyasia and Jessica drove the kids back to the hotel they were staying at. Once inside they got the kids ready for bed just so they could get out some more energy. Some kids were watching tv while other played games that were brought with them and others went to sleep. "So what are you gonna wear on your date with Mr.Sexy" Jessica said from behind Lyasia which caused her to jump, Jessica giggled at her reaction. "First of all you know i hate when you sneak up on me and second this is not a date. We are just going to get some coffee" Lyasia said and Jessica just rolled her eyes. "Sweetie....y'all have been making eyes at each other all day. If this isn't a date then im really Ronald McDonald" She said with her arms crossed which made both of them laugh. To be honest Lyasia was just really nervous, she hasn't been on a date in well over a year.

When her and David broke up she decided to focus on Melanie. She proceeded to keep working on her dream job while making her daughter feel as happy and secure as possible. She never really looked into dating anyone during that time period but David moved on with his girlfriend and now it was time for her to have a chance as well. "Alright let's get you dressed and ready. You text him the address, I'll pick out the outfit and then we will do some light make up." Jessica said snapping her out of her daydream, she nodded before messaging him where to go. Lyasia then rushed off to get ready by getting dressed and then doing her hair, she let Jessica put a little bit of make up on her.

Just as they were finishing up their was a knock on the door

Just as they were finishing up their was a knock on the door. "That must be him. How do I look??" Lyasia asked while fixing her hair a little bit more. "I mean....if things don't work out with him then you can call me" Jessica said jokingly which made them both laugh. Lyasia then walked to the door as Jessica tended to some of the kids who were being a bit nosey, she opened the door to see the very handsome baseball player from before. She couldn't help but let her eyes wonder all over his figure, Jessica was definitely right about him being sexy.

She then looked up and was met with a smile which she returned

She then looked up and was met with a smile which she returned. "You ready to go?" Stephen asked and she nodded but then remembered she needed to do something. "Actually I need to go check on Melanie really fast, let her know I'm going somewhere" Lyasia said and Stephen nodded in understanding. He stepped inside and leaned against the wall, Lyasia then made her way into the kids bedroom. Half the kids were sleeping while others were watching a movie. Melanie was slowly falling asleep but was watching the movie, it was Shrek which she loved. Lyasia leaned down and kissed her head which made Melanie look up. "Mommy is gonna go out for a little while but Mrs.Jessica will be here if you guys need anything. Ok ladybug?" Lyasia said and Melanie nodded before giving her mom a kiss. Melanie then snuggled back into her blanket with her attention on the screen and Lyasia giggled before telling the other kids bye. They all waved at her before going back to the movie.