Inspriation (Idk i forgot what chapter we're on)

A/n: idk u people get Lams today cuz I can't find my Kenma photos. But it was either this or Jefferson in a dress. So yeah. This is what y'all get.
Trigger warnings: non but a lot of anxiety things.

(Y/n) sat on her bed, staring at the ceiling, praying for an idea to come to her. Her bangs settled in her eyes and she frustratedly moved them away. She growled lowly under her breath and got up.
Her room was a mess (a resemblance to her life.) but she didn't bother to pick anything up right now for her artists block was more important. She had asked (B/f/n) what she should draw, but all she said was an anime character and that didn't help at all.
"Ugghhhhhh..." (Y/n) groaned as she walked into the other room and fell onto the couch.
"Still can't think of anything to draw?"
"NO! Why are you punishing me brain? Why? What have I done to deserve this?"
"Ok you gotta stop stressing. Let's go do something!"
"You get that will only add to my stress and when I'm stressed my anxiety kicks in and-and then-"
"Woah woah! Breathe... inhale... exhale... it's ok. We're gonna go do something that'll take your mind off of all this. Come on! I know just the place!"
(B/f/n) grabbed (Y/n)s hand and pulled her out of the house.
-time skip-
The two girls went inside of a comic book shop and (Y/n) started to ease up. She had fun looking at all the different manga and comic books, drawing out inspiration to make her own. Her eyes sparkled with joy as she read, observed the detail of the characters, she loved being here. (Y/n) wanted to make her own comics. She quickly searched the internet and found a place where she could post comics on the web.
Smiling in victory she ran around the store looking for (B/f/n). (B/f/n) was in the coffee shop next door listening to music. (Y/n) ran into the cafe and tackled her friend in a hug.
"Hey. Whatcha listening to?"
"Be More Chill. So did you feel inspired by anything in there?"
"Yes! I decided I want to make comics."
"Really? That's amazing! Have you figured out what kind of comics you want to make?"
(Y/n) shook her head and sighed. "Not yet. But I'll figure it out! Just what if it turns out to be a terrible idea? What if I can't think of like an original plot? What if I get so stressed with school and work that I completely lose focus on this and it just turns out to be a giant flop and ultimately its pointless so why even try?"
(B/f/n) grabbed (Y/n) hands and tried to calm her down. "Hey, it's scary. And there's a lot of what ifs. And it may seem like the world is screaming at you giving you every reason to not do it. But what's one reason that you want to?"
"B-because... because this is what I want to do.. I want to draw. I want to create worlds and characters that help people. It may just help me in the end but if it even just brings one person joy that'll make me so happy."
"Then do this for that reason. You are going to do great. Don't let anyone tell you why you shouldn't when you have the best reason for why you should."
(Y/n) smiled at her friend and the two discussed different plot ideas until (Y/n) had to go home to get ready for work.
-time skip-
Kenma POV
(A/n whhhaaatttttt betcha y'all didn't see this coming cuz I know I didn't.)
Kuroo and I were walking around the shopping center looking for something he could get as a snack. We had come from practice and he was hungry. I kept my eyes glued to my screen of my PSP as he talked.
"Which one? Onion chips or nacho cheese?"
"I don't care. You're the one who wanted food."
"But I can't choose!"
"You whine a lot."
"Hmpf. Fine. I'll get the onion ones. Let's go."
Kuroo went to pay for his snack while I just stood next to him.
The girl behind the counter spotted me and called me cute. I turned red and tried to say something but nothing would come out. All I could think of right now was (Y/n). I said the first thing that came to my mind and shocked both me and Kuroo.
"I have a girlfriend." I blurted out. Kuroos eyes widened before he started smirking and I glared at him.
"O-oh really? I'm sorry I didn't know! But that's so great to see a faithful boyfriend! Here's you stuff, have a good night!"
"You too." Kuroo said and we exited the store. My whole face was red and my heart was pounding. "Sooo when'd you two finally get together? AND HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME."
"We're not together... it was just the first thing to come to mind."
"Ohh. But you want to be."
"..."
"You didn't deny it."
"Shut up."
"YOU LOVE HEEERRRR." He yelled and I rolled my eyes.
As we were passing by a shop someone walked out and almost knocked into us.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" A familiar voice said.
I looked up to see the beautiful sight of (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair that was tied up (or held back by something if your hair is too short). (Y/n) smiled brightly as she saw us.
"Oh Kuroo! Kenma! What are you two doing here?"
Kuroo held up his bag of chips. "We went to get a snack. Kenma got hit on then said-"
I smacked my hand over his mouth. "Shut. Up."
(Y/n) face showed that of confusion, a bit of sadness even if she tried to hide it with a fake smile. "Really? Were they cute? Get their number? Oh are you guys going on a date? Oh god I'm rambling again..."
(Y/n) rambles when she's nervous. She hadn't done it in a while, since she started being friends with Kuroo and I. I cautiously placed my hand in hers and stepped forward. Her face flared as I did this and she kept looking between me and the floor. She started unconsciously scratching her arms, a nervous habit she also had.
"No. I told her I had a girlfriend." I said quietly. Kuroo was in the background trying not to squeal.
(A/n why have I made Kuroo this way?)
(Y/n)s face turned five shades of red darker as she was processing what I had just said. My face had also heated up a bit as I spoke.
-(Y/n) POV-
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod. Did he just say that?! Does that mean he wants me to be his girlfriend?! Or maybe he's hinting at the fact that he likes someone else and it's not actually you and you're just an idi-
"(Y/n)." He spoke quietly, cutting off my thoughts.
Oh god I didn't say that out loud did i?
"Y-yes... I want you to be my girlfriend. And no. I don't like anyone besides you. You are amazing, smart, so talented and beautiful. So... will you be my girlfriend?" He spoke.
As he spoke I saw his ears go red and I felt my heart swell and tears prick my eyes.
I quickly hugged him before he could see me cry.
"Yes! I'd love to be your girlfriend Kenma..."
he hugged me back and we stayed like that... until Kuroo and (B/f/n) yelled ship. Apparently he called her as soon as he smelled tea brewing. His words.
I kissed Kenma on the cheek and then we went our separate ways. I got into my car and the smile didn't leave my face for the rest of the night.

A/n hey guys so this chapter was a lot more anxiety things in it then normal. And yeah. My anxiety has been acting up a lot more then it usually does and I just wanted to say to anyone who deals with this too, hi. We can and will get through this. Anxiety is a b**ch but it doesn't rule us no matter what it may seem like and just know. Asking for help. Admitting you need someone. Is not a weakness. You had the strength to admit that you need help, you are one of the bravest people ever. Because fighting a battle inside your own head is hell but you are pushing through and that is true strength. You're still living. You're doing great. Ok. Just wanted to say that. Hope y'all have a good week and if it's a not so great week, well.. trust me. It gets better. It's just a bad time but those times don't last. They go away. And you'll get through this. We'll all get through this dark period of time.
-emo